[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Around what Im at except Maxi is in the Mist Ici section and Solic and Tech are tied

Ici/Maxi interactions felt kind of non-W/W.

Like, Ici was visibly outraged that I didn’t want to vote Maxi because of the revive thing and I don’t think he’d do this unless Ici was a wolf PR.

Everyone keeps saying Maxi is like poe but semi villagery (or at least they did around d1-d2 area) and im like i felt almost nothing towards that slot all game.

I have almost no recollection of that. Could u quote me a section of that to read through

Earlier today. I said that I wanted Maxi to use the revive first and Ici pointed it out angrily how I shouldn’t let self-resolving claims go just because they claimed self-resolving like that.

Frankly I’m dead set on a Mist lynch rn.

He’s literally done nothing so far but making weak reads whenever he’s pressured, not a single wagon has stuck on him despite how much of a consensus SR he is, and I can realistically see him in every wolfteam EXCEPT one with Leafia.

Yesterday’s VC. Vote on Mist kind of feels bussy being that Ici just voted Mist when he was the top wagon and just parked his vote there.

I can’t think of any reason to execute within Ici/Leafia. Even if they’re being scurmead they’ve both been greencheck so we’re literally calling them out as specifically godfather and killing them in a potential mylo/lylo which is garbage. Execution should probably just be Mist/Maxi/tech today imo. Also can someone explain to me why the fuck Alice got wagoned for a bit?

Because Solic is a moron or a wolf.

desperado worries, and like general things that still to me dont make sense like the auction results

I get it Alice before I get my ear torn off. Its what eevee said, doesnt mean it doesnt make sense

Like I think there might be a technical world where Alice could be gf, but it’s so remote that it’s not worth considering especially today. Tbh my bigger tinfoil is that you’re a wolf with event benefits, but I also think that’s not worth considering right now

Bad play pisses me off.

The fact that I’m getting wagoned this close to XyLo after a desperado cleared me because people here think that it’s just a glorified cop check makes me blow off my lid.

dat is lock v
I will not ever consider killing them

Dude has nearly 900 posts as well and it’s been consisted throughout the whole game.

Not really someone I’d tinfoil.

yeah that keeps getting thrown around today, suddenly, I get it my role is kinda iffy, cause it has likes pros and cons to town in general as I can steal things from town on accident but as well steal life from scum like N as well as on accident (that one I kinda hoped for it in event chat and it happened). But like I been like completely honest with yall and the applications for it. I still have Solics flavor, that I won from taking from Marshal even though I didn’t want to take it. Like its a shit role as how sus it is, taking things thats not mine, but I been nothing but honest with my bots and all. And I really wish I didnt waste my itas on that bot day 2 as I regret not shooting more into poe, even though I was just trying to save Alice as I knew it could shoot the next day as well.

Like I don’t think we should execute you ever, I’m just stating that I think executing Alice is a similar situation. Could you technically be a wolf on mech? Probably. But it’s not a point worth pushing or acting on.

I do have to say @Alice does your role have things to do with events as well?

Thing is, you claimed it.

Were I a wolf and had a role that granted me an army of NPCs and prize stealing it’d just keep it to myself and use the NPCs to shoot in the towncore.

It’s an Eevee game, last Eevee game I played I was a 3p that turned into a reflexive janitor.

1 Like

Nothing, I just have the Toaster bot that could be used as a double voter and a double ITA until the mod elections.

I’m with my gf now and kinda busy so just gonna vote like geyde, hippo out.