[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

I won’t blame him no matter whaty he decides to do. Either way, he deserves to win. Also, we strongmanned you N1 because your reads were so wrong Marshal. We were hoping that Alice and other people would think that your reads were correct. N was the strongman by the way.

There’s a reason why both of our reads were wrong, tbh.

N wanted revenge on Marshal for something or other

Sorry for killing you N1 Marshal. It was my idea to do so by the way.

Oh my goodness CRich was spewing non-Chloe SO hard that I thought it was intentional. That’s why we nighkilled CRich. Like legit he ate up Nappy’s claim so much I thought he was Chloe trying to blend in

True. Then App thought you were Chloe and I was certain that you thought I was Chloe. I really am Gorta though.

It has been decided that the day will end because the YEET is set. Please do not talk anymore. Arete will post what happened…soonish.

3 Likes

With seven members of the forum surviving, the remaining users began to grow much warier. Still, several users suspected that Hippoyeetus had a connection to the loss of their beloved moderator Chloe. They posted condemnatory posts, and soon people began to screenshot those accusations and pass them around, until they couldn’t rescind them even if they’d wanted to.

Suddenly, another member of the forum began to pile on. Furthermore, several accounts sharing her IP address began to post similar accusations. Though normally unauthorized alt accounts would be a violation of the forum rules, with Chloe and DatBird having both left the forum, bans were being processed more and more slowly. Squid had stepped down, eevee was concerned that enforcing the alt rules would hit eeveebot, and Arete was too busy with finals.

Whenever someone broke a rule, however minor, people began to blame Hippo.

people never talked about ongoing games before Hippo made Chloe leave

Maybe if Chloe were here people would stop being toxic. Thanks, Hippo.

what if you wanted a pg-13 forum but hippo said no

Though in truth he had not been the one to drive away Chloe from the forum, Hippo began to question whether in fact it was his fault. Had his words made her feel unwelcome? Had he played a part in her decision to leave? Would it be better if he just left the forum?

Again and again, he opened up the leaving thread, and began to type a heartfelt goodbye. Yet whenever he did so, he began to question whether that was truly what he wanted. Could he really bear to leave behind the community? But as the constant blame wore away at him, he found it harder and harder to force himself to check the forums. At last, he logged out of the forum, installed a website blocker, and promised that he would never log in again.

Hippo has left the forum! He was:

Nerbins

Town blamed for everything dreaming god

Blame Nerbins (Passive) - Blame him for this passive as well, since if he wasn’t blamed so much, you wouldn’t have it. You will appear as mafia to all checks.

Setup theme (Night) - Chose name of one game which was hosted on this site. At the end of the night you will receive a one shot day ability that is themed after this game… theme.

Night begins and will end in 12 hours or once all actions have been submitted, unless anyone specifically requests for night to last the full 12 hours.

6 Likes

this is just flavor disclaimer goes here

Public Moderation Log

June 14, 2020
11:15 AM

Rule 15 of the Global Forum Rules states, “No spamming (INCLUDES EXCESSIVE CAPS), both privately and publicly.” As such, Annoying Spam Emails have been permanently banned from the forum for spam.

3,782 comments

you know the mods have made a lot of dumb decisions lately but this isn’t one of them

WHY ARE YOU INSULTING THE MODS
THE MODS ARE HARDWORKING UNPAID VOLUNTEERS

Keto Rapid Diet: :white_check_mark:Lose_3Olbs. in_just_3_weeks!!!_1OO%_Satisfaction_Guaranteed :white_check_mark:.h8V

…are we sure the alt detection system is working

Annoying Spam Emails was banned.

Day 6 begins and will end in 36 hours.

We are once again allowing players to lock their votes! The day will end if all lock-able votes have been locked, or if the execution target is 100 percent guaranteed to be a specific player based on the currently submitted locked votes.

@Alice
@Apprentice
@Leafia
@Marshal
@Mistyx
@techwolves

2 Likes

Something has happened

Hippity Hoppity

Another NPC has been summoned

Its name is: boom bye scum

2 Likes

/puppet boom bye scum to vote Alice

hehehe 6/9

nice

alice how many bots can you make lol

@Marshal

Ultimatum for you.

Vote and lock Leafia, Mist, or App and tonight you’ll be night immune, and there will only be 2 wolves left.

Then we’ll vote one of the remaining two wolves and you’ll jailkeep the last wolf so you’ll win 100% of the time here.

However if you vote me, I’ll crossvote you and there will only be a 50-50 chance of you winning.