[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Final Vote Count

Vote target Voted by Votes
Alice Leafia 1
Mist1422 Marshal, Alice, Toaster, RT, Litten, boom bye scum 6
Not voting Mist1422, Apprentice, techwolves

Mist has left the forum. They were:

Katze

Mafia Unkillable Feline

9 Lives (Passive) - You will survive the first 8 attacks on you (besides being lynched). ITAs will be seen as misses, even if they hit as long as you have a life left.

Weebs out reeee (Day) - Chose one player from User Union and one from Judge Alliance. Swap theirs allegiance.

Pet me now, mortal (Night) - Redirect all attacks from targeted player to yourself for a cycle. It will not be noted that ITAs were redirected to you (Will show up as attacks on originally intended target).

Mod candidate (Passive) - If both DatBird and Chloe roles are dead when mod elections happen, you will get abilities to blacklits and appeal.

5 Likes

New thread posted in #general by @Marshal: What Happens Now?

I give up.
I’ve tried to make this a nice community to live. I’ve tried to make this a community I want to be part of. It hasn’t worked. At this point, whatever the TEWPTMTF has done is too much for us.

@techwolves:
huh? what’s happening?

@Leafia:
It’s over, Marshal. The TEWPTMTF can’t be stopped now.

@Marshal:
what does that even stand for?

@Apprentice:
The True Evil Who Wants To Monetize The Forum.
Don’t worry, Marshal, you can still have a nice, healthy community. Frankly, the community’s rules have grown kind of lax lately. We’re hoping to prevent that. If that meant Chloe and DatBird had to leave … well, they were always too soft on rulebreaking anyway.

@Mistyx:
ngl as a tos person i don’t know what’s happening
but leafia is nice and her name is a pokemon

@techwolves:
what’s happening? did I miss something?

@Marshal:
This isn’t what I wanted. I wanted a nice community but … not like this.

@Alice:
Don’t worry, Marshal. Even the TEWPTMTF isn’t enough to defeat me. Other sites have tried to ban me before. I know how to get around a ban.

@Marshal:
And then what?

@Alice:
Then I’ll abolish all the ridiculous rules that just get in the way of fun. You remember when you were banned for angleshooting earlier, even though you hadn’t done anything wrong?

@Apprentice:
Don’t listen to him, Marshal! We need to have rules for the community to function!

@Marshal:
I don’t want my community to fall apart because of no rules. But I’m not convinced that overmoderation is better. Plus, you all have been doing a sucky job of following the rules anyway.

@Marshal:
I’m with you, Alice.

With the strength of Alice’s alt accounts, everyone on the forum could see that there was no longer a way to stop her from taking over the forum.

At long last, the conflict between the forum users and the True Evil Who Plans To Monetize The Forum had ended. In its place, a new order arose. No longer were the forum users bound by rules, and the site became a haven for users that had been banned from other sites. The remaining forum users – both those who had served the TEWPTMTF, and those who hadn’t – fled offsite.

Alice had won.

With no way to change the outcome of the game, the game has been called. Alice is victorious!

11 Likes

Marshal and techwolves have endgamed as town!

Marshal rolecard

FrostWolf

Town Roleblocker

Wolf Guard (Day)-Your night ability tonight will also prevent the target from dying during the night. However the next night you will be unable to use your night ability-2 uses

Ice Cage (Night)-Roleblock target person-Infinite Uses

techwolves rolecard

Moleland

Town “Pokèmon”
Apparently a Pokèmon (Passive): Though you appear to be an ordinary mole, you are actually a Pokèmon.
Dig (Night): Target a player. If they are a Pokèmon, you and that player will both be added to the Pokèmon neighborhood.
Earthquake (Night): Target a player in the Pokèmon neighborhood. You will know if they visited anyone or were visited by anyone (you will not know which happened) (1 use)

Leafia and Apprentice have endgamed as Mafia!

Leafia rolecard

an_gorta_pratai

Mafia improvising framer
I always wing it and do whatever the hell I want

Do what you want (Night) - Do what you want, this does nothing.

I don’t ever have a plan (Day) - Frame someone for a cycle. They will appear as TEWPTMTF follower and visiting the factional kill target. That’s very good effect for no plan anyway.

Apprentice rolecard

Bez nazwy

Marshal

Mafia Weird Fuckery

Villagery hat (Passive) - You appear as town to investigative.

S o u l r e a d (Passive) - You share neighborhood with owner of SirDerpsALot rolecard.

No Life (Day) - Spend all your time on the forum, making you immune to occupation tonight. - 1 use

Haha, reaction test (Night) - Chose a player. Watch a player over them on playerlist, track the player below them on playerlist, check the flavor of last banned person, send a short haiku to be posted by host at the day start, occupy yourself and your target on the next night.

Alice is victorious!

Alice rolecard

ModeShifter

Neutral NPC Commander

Ban avoidance (Passive) - Due to past experiences you know how to avoid bans, and sure as hell you will not leave this forum. (Death immune, show as miss in ITAs)

That sound… logic (Day) - Summon an NPC, which can vote and ITA shot. You can order them from your rolecard and they stay alive till killed. (They are slightly easier to be killed by ITAs)

The ultimate power (Passive) - If all moderator candidates / moderator die, you will inherit moderator abilities.

Goal: Eliminate everyone. EVERYONE.

13 Likes

Something has happened.

9 Likes

Event.

eevee has left the forum, they were:

eevee

Chaotic host and random moderator.

Moderator - You were granted abilities of Ban and Appeal.

Wincon: Make sure everyone has a good time on this forum.

Tbh… that’s not a joke.

Ladies and gentleman, this is last time you saw me inside a mod squad.
Why? Becouse I plan to move onward with my life and focus on more… private stuff, you know.
I will miss you and I think you will miss me too. But it’s not like I’m disappearing forever, I will show up now and then to play some games. I won’t, however, have enough time to actively moderate this forum, hence the decision to step down from the position.

Let’s get back to a flavor however, which was more true than you could expect.

Last eevee’s mod announcement:

PoisonedSquid was temporarily demoted due to being MIA.

They will be allowed to return to theirs previous position at any time, after they deal with IRL problems.

I would like to welcome Chloe and DatBird as new members of moderation team.

Congratulations!
I hope you will lead this community much better than I could :wink:
Make it easy for them guys, don’t break too much rules :stuck_out_tongue:

And last one: Arete is still too much of a nerd.

EEVEE OUT.

21 Likes

slams head repeatedly against the desk

2 Likes

Another is mash. Another powerful game of the city of crappy.

3 Likes

Eevee keep in touch bud, <3 ya

4 Likes

wait fuck no don’t leave will you stay if i say you’re good at making neutral killers

This is a face of a woman who knows they have won the game.

4 Likes

Summary

i was 100% right when i subbed out
and i still had an emotional breakdown even when i tried to leave for mental health

2 Likes

marshal
how could you betray me like this

I had no conceivable way of winning

i tried ok?

I didn’t want to kingmake but I saw more of a chance of me winning if I voted mist.

1 Like

Honestly

Ici does deserve an apology of sorts

those were not pretty posts in the Classcard.

1 Like

At least I called the town thing at the end

;-;
<3

was extremely fun playing eevee games both host and player, hope to see you around!

3 Likes

you had no chance
you were against someone who gained a vote every day and 3 scum