[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Geyde you’re scum with light aren’t you

That could very well be although something tells me that there’s a possibility that the wolves are pushing Mode to save Light. As to why this could be with both of them being scum is that I’m guessing that there’s one of two possibilities.

1. That light has the better night ability and/or is their leader.
  2. That they know that Derps can’t flavorvig Light but can flavorvig Mode.

I feel that the first possibility is more likely though.

Event 2:

Type /In to in

Signups

1.Trustworthy Liberal
2.Eevee
3.Marshal
4.N1
5.Leafia
6.Datbird
7.Sirderpsalot
8.Solic
9.Geyde
10.Light
11.Italy
12.Centuries

Geyde your takes on my posts have been bad this game and i am no where near the worst person you’ve seen in thread that is a blantent lie and you know it.

And i already said why i have low wim and its a combination of two reasons. A my day 1 is Shit 90% of the time B. you all have roles made for you to look for and i don’t at all which put me mroe down then i thought it would.

However i am still playing am no where near not helping and have been activly giving my ever changing thoughts that are just that D1 changing thoughts if you expected me to haev a set read that doesn’t change on D1 thats not realistic to my play style.

/In

/in

/in

/in

Signups close at 4:00pm

actually

19 minutes for anyone not in my time zone lol

1 Like

convert it to other timezones nerd

/in

/in

Marshal Vibes

Good Vibes

oddly fucking accurate

really easy post but like I enjoy it

Bad Vibes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE7O8vYZIts
other than Nappy and cheese who we know, not really feeling these

Memes

TLDR MArshals overall good vibes and interactions with Nappy 100% townlock him in my head. So yeah fight me

Also quick Crich sidebar cause lolhedge and lol flipflop:

/in

This, this is useless

@Firekitten

Is there a death risk for me?
How about players?

Informed host is informed

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: