[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Why

30 minutes to EoD btw.

@Alice What are your thoughts of Mode flips town vs. If he flips scum?

Leafia did you literally just copy what I asked
sdajaskjdkasdasd

1 Like

There are at least 5 main mafia members from naps rolecard

I don’t see room for another whole ass faction

Techwolves,Nerbins, Italy, Simon, Modeshifter, an gorta, icibalus are our non voters
with SDA Solic on solo wagons, with two small side wagons composed of PKR Ami Sulit Frost
The rest on the lynch or CW

interesting why?

interesting why?

hey, I said that!

Yes i’m indeed town doublevoter as you can see my vote counts as two on the Simon wagon

just kidding its not me

have u read VCFM by chance?

isn’t that the one with 14000 posts

Not exactly but you asking him did give me the idea to ask Alice. She’s the best player here after all.

Because I don’t think scum wouldn’t have enough power to flip a lynch off of Mode or to prevent it all together if he was scum
It would be a shame if he was just sacrificed

So wolves are either

1. Not playing games

2. All deep as fuck

I’ll re-analyze his flip tomorrow morning. I’m basically almost falling asleep rn, but if he flips W then as I said before I don’t think the wolves would have any control of the thread being that it was an unanimous lynch.

What’s your read on Marshal

You should get some sleep then Alice.

yes but the main point Im trying to say is that that scum team was split into 3. 1 group of 1, and 2 groups of 3. An eevee game, and Anime FM with two factions. They had ways of interacting but were seperated, but still 1 scum team. Like I wouldnt say multiball is out of the picture with an eevee made game, I would be open to all possibilities til we know more

I don’t know