[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

This doeesn’t make any sense. It doesn’t matter how scummy Nappy was, if he’s an IC claim that can also self-resolve and no one is countering it, you don’t shoot him

1 Like

urgh
I don’t know what the hell i’m supposed to do

he was pink
chloe must be blue

he openwolfed as soon as he claimed chloe
what are you trying to say

i really hope this game wasn’t lost at rand

The only universe where someone has the right to shoot the IC claim is the one where we’re all not visually blind and we notice he couldnt be this role + this color

1 Like

Are you denying you pushed Cheese?

He literally claimed his exact role later on.

Hard disagree. You say, oh it could be a bus, but your theory was that “lolwolves are so not in control of the thread”.

Point me to where literally anyone noticed this before he flipped

fair

That’s how you give wolves a chance to come up with something to save themselves. Is everyone forgetting what happened at Insurgency? I’m honestly with Ici on Alice likely being a wolf now.

Where da scum at then

wait thats not the final one

Sorry, I’m just fucking pissed that all the braindead morons on this game are literally going “ALICE IS SCUM CUZ SHE’S PUSHING MY TOWNREADS AGGRESSIVELY.”

Like, I’ve went over this over nine thousand times before.

I push aggressively when I’m a villager.

I did it on LotRO when I pushed EG and Vul, I became a consensus wolfread over it.
I did it on ToS2 when I pushed Cheese, I became a consensus wolfread over it.
I did it on SFV when I pushed Appel, I became a consensus wolfread over it.
I did it on Insurgency when I pushed EVO, I became a wolfread after his flip.

And my wolfgames I don’t do this.

I had an extremely hands-off approach towards Braixen in FoL27
I had an extremely hands-off approach towards Appel in RM4.

Don’t think I’m on your side. I’m saying Alice is a candidate for wolf. Accuse me of being hedgy all you want, I’m not going all in on killing Alice on D2.

BULLSHIT

Yeah, this sounds like a quote of you “eventually townreading” me right?

If it was actually possible that Nappy was telling the truth, I would’ve been all for letting Nappy self resolve.

This is the correct one

Excuse me? In insurgency people did the correct thing by letting the self-resolving claims attempt to self-resolve, what they did wrong is when they didn’t actually self-resolve is not killing them. Also Nappy hard claimed exactly what his self-resolving ability was. It’s apples to oranges

Appel as a slot killed itself, Mode as a slot tends to form wagons every single game but doesn’t neccecarily lynch them all the time. Different situations call for different tactics. Your self-meta doesn’t work, but can we please cease this argument and… just fucking shoot N.1 already?

That’s exactly what I’m saying too Ici. Alice is never the lynch today because it’s still possible that she’s town.

I didn’t. Villages misread people a lot. I misread EVO in Insurgency and I still flipped V.

A d1 read was wrong, so fucking what?

After fucking fakeclaiming.

And? Wolves don’t offer resistance in the thread.