[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

…you literally tried to ML ob earlier on.

…i dont think its an omgus.

The point I was making is that you are shoved up Alice’s pocket
Why does that make my point invalid

It’s not entirely an OMGUS
But Alice’s actions make no sense and therefore she’s evil

How the hell does a claimed 3p pocket?

Simon. Simon. SIMON.

Because he’s scum or an idiot.
I’ll find out which one after you flip.

That’s in the entirely wrong order

Can confirm I am an idiot, and on my screen, no, it’s not.

kyo had reason to go after her. i believe kyo still stands by there not being neutrals in the game. so even if alice hadnt gone after them after claiming (doesnt make sense considering the purpose of the claim but whatever just go with the hypothetical) kyo probably still would have gone after her

1 Like

Yes, my wincon is to kill two wolf commanders and Chloe.

FMPoV Chloe will eventually just claim and die knowing this site.

So therefore I should focus on killing both wolves.

I wolfread you because of you using fake information in order to substantiate your push on light.

So I decided to CC you and push you. Happy now?

despite the fake claim, i mean

Do you not understand once I flip you’re dead
LOL

He rescinded the claim.

He has said that, yes, so therefore, thunderdome. I trust Alice to be on the side of town more more than I trust Kyo to be on the side of town.

There is no point appealing to people
You will die, Alice

I did not rescind the claim
LOL

You haven’t ISOed me recently though. In fact, you’ve completely ignored my slot and what I’ve been doing since isoing me the first time. All you’re focused on is the similarities to Insurgency me. You’re flat out ignoring the differences. Same with Hippo. This is why I’m scumreading both of you right now.

Why the hell would I try to go 1-for-1 with you when I could easily push any other ML this match if I’m a wolf, then?

My rolecard indicates neutrals do not exist.
Alice cannot be a neutral.
Kill her after I flip.