[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Tbh, I did initially TR Ici, but they were kind of hard defending Nappy. I know it’s not rare for a town to defend a wolf accidently, but it was obvious that Nappy wasn’t Chloe

My entire case was that Marshal was swapped during the day, but Nappy claimed to have been able to do it at night. It was a clear contradiction

I’m lease tell me someone died

I also put Ici as a TL, yet their lack of thread presence means they’re trending town as a TL.

I will be back later (I have friends online)

quality achieved

Like Legit, dont want any of them to live the day but with limited itas left we do have to narrow down to one. Italy Ici would be top 2 imo. And my cop check not gonna be given to me until like EOD as I will be asleep it kinda fucking blows.

like 3 town 1 scum

please try to stay awake for an hour or two after you normally would

Difference between cop immediately and cop off is big

I have a final in the morning which is the problem, maybe Ill go to bed early but i doubt it will work. Event being delayed is super bad and we dont even get to see the third auction til eevee wakes up. Its like I can set my alarm for like 630 but its gonna fuck with my awakeness

I will be back in 3-4 hours, hopefully people will be on still

fair
irl > games

9 hours till EoD is like the perfect awful spot for me

I can try to pop in but idk

who hasnt ita’ed. And why havent they

who are you thinking of checking? we could discuss that now and you could prequeue it if you win

I assume eevee would allow something like that

just @TrustworthyLiberal I think

I guess you wouldn’t be able to share it though

Realistically dont see Ici getting the yeet for today, so like him or Frost would be good