[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Still I wouldn’t think so as my wolf game with Italy when he was town, he was obviously town once you knew how to read him.

how do you read them

Town Italy is usually quite perceptive as from SFoL 61.5. He read me and Derps as scummy, though it was my 1st wolf game. Here I don’t see Italy being his town self in this game.

Literally the only players that are voting him are my townreads and leans. Thinking Ici’s an ideal lynch being that it’s more info.

Italy should just flavor-claim so Derps can shoot him.

im just dying inside as we are the subtlest of people

Frankly what sucks is that N killed a bunch of active players, now we’re literally dealing with several people like Italy/Maxi/Nerbins who have less posts than the host, so yeah.

1 Like

So how many wolves are dead compared to town? So we can at least see where town stands. If 2 wolves died in the event, then should be 3 dead wolves.

I would doubt any wolf would be in the event if N did what he did, as realistically i dont if this was explained, but by the initial rules none of us would have survived

But the three podium winners of the event walked away except N, as I had an adavantage and was in fourth

1 Like

doesnt help that the site seemed to have connection problems and two people disconnected early

21 players still alive.

Wolves prolly started with 7-8 people and N may have been the only wolf there, so there are 5-6 wolves remaining.

I’m pretty much a 3P who’s townsiding, so there should be 14-15 Villagers if I’m the only 3p.

Like we legit thought at first we were all dead, then thought maybe they would just kill N.1 based on a rule eevee made. But once thread locked we thought we were all fucked maybe except hippo as like he was 5 points from surviving but there was an unfair question that gave 0 points as there was no possible country in existence. So we were like Hippo is prob living, and maybe App. And maybe me if my luck was good enough

it felt like Toy Story 3, but like half the cast did die

1 Like

That event happened while I was sleeping. Then again I doubt I’d participate in the event if I were awake.

I can’t sleep. Not sure if that’s fortunate or unfortunate though. I’ve read through Ici’s interactions with N and have started to realize that Ici could be a wolf too. Do you really think that Ici is the best lynch for today Alice?

Actually I’m more sure the game began with 8 wolves.

7/31 = 22.5% of the total players
8/31 = 25.8% of the total players.

Since this is a RM game with one confirmed 3P then it’d make sense for it to be 22V vs. 8W with a WC 3P as a balancing factor as like what Eevee did in Anime and VCFM.

Yeah, I want Italy to get nightvigged as he gives out no info while Ici at least allows us to read his spew.

Hmmm, okay. I’ve decided to trust you on this so I’ll change my vote.

Changed it.

6 Likes