[MISC] Alice's Danganronpa - Game's End

Jane enters Locker Room 2020-07-27T17:38:00Z
Jane enters Gym - 2020-07-27T17:41:00Z
Shortly after, Wazza entered, don’t know the exact timestamp anymore.

1 Like

Male Locker Room: 2020-07-27T17:54:00Z
Gym: 2020-07-27T17:57:00Z

“Aside from the time I spent with Akari… I was alone in my room. I was really, really scared… I didn’t kill anyone…”

(I know, very convincing alibi. All I can rely on is you believing my true story about not coming back from work before another murder happened.)

“It was probably someone who knows about poisons, right? How to use them… I mean, a person as young as Takumi (Marshal) wouldn’t die from heart failure…”

the fact that i gave up a fucking bomb is probably clear evidence that i had no idea what i was doing with the chemicals

“Considering we found a needle that came from the Recreation Room and a needle hole in Marshal’s neck it’s clear that yes, you’re correct.”

“Eeeek!!!” Yui shrieks. “You had a bomb?? What’s up with you???”

I’ve come to make an announcement

you are talking to
the most bloodthirsty person
in this room

people with Alzheimer’s don’t just randomly get the title of the greatest serial killer

“…You’re the Serial Killer?? Why would the Academy ever want someone like you?” She screams, but everyone else probably ignores her, and she hates it. For once, she chooses to speak up, and this is what she gets…

Many of you may despair
But there is one hope, and one thing that will fix this situation

Ben Shapiro

to be fair this entire academy is based around murder you should more be questioning why i’m not some kind of teacher

“…What does that have to do with anything??? What are you doing, one of us is dead again and- aaaahhh!!Screaming is the best way to vent for her.

i had a really good joke and nobody ever questioned the name “Isekai”
i feel bad

(Do we know literally anything aside from “Marshal was poisoned?”)

whoever did it was either trusted enough to be in his dorm before he died or agile enough to put a needle in him without him noticing

not to mention was smart enough to identify a poison

(Yeah, how did they get into Marshal’s room? Aren’t these normally locked?)

the only people who went into his dorm before he died were
PKR taking him to his dorm and dat i think