[MISC] Alice's Danganronpa - Game's End

I’m getting highkey super stressed rn
I don’t know how much of this my heart can take

Say it again

This was me challenging Zone on doubting pkr and not doubting you.

You could both easily talk out of your backsides at the moment

Actually Zone, for the very first point, do ask Alice whether any bottle disappeared or was added at any point while you were there.

Wow. Mole responding to a something that was meant for PKR.

…PKR, I really don’t see why you have to be sad about having one person who distrusts you, when you have more people backing you up.

Just look at Mole. He even answered my order for you, without actually knowing what you wanted to say.

Zone
I didn’t want to have to say this, but you leave me no choice

I have mech info that tells me that PKR was not lying about not having the ability to secretly pull off injections

1 Like

Because I fucking like you as a person and at this rate I think we are genuinely going to be such enemies that I am going to be forced to leave these forums. Is that a bad thing!?

If Wazza is fake, then so are you, because you only have “godly stats” and nothing else.

–anyhow, if Wazza is fake, then he would’ve had no way to poison Marshal, since PKR would have to be true, meaning that he was poisoned soon after the Second Motive.

1. I do not have the strength to kill Marshal, even if it was a poison job.
  2. I was not near Marshal during the time of the injection (I don’t think so anyway)
  3. I was literally stabbed and was going to accept my death to save Marshal.

this doesn’t work

this technically works, but we don’t know when they were actually injected

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gorta
help me

Additionally, I’ve confirmed 4-5 people as not the killer.

(I kinda love how you are seeking out anyone. But since you mech confirmed me, Zone should now get off my case which means we will be at peace and can help you

fair enough
I’ll put you high in poe
because
idfk atp

• Jane - Fumihiro Maruyama
  • Marshal - Takumi Masuda
  • CRichard - Katsuo Hagimoto
  • Moleland - Ayumi Hashimoto
  • Vulgard - Yui Himura

this is my PoE

plus wazza

(Just for IC trust, I do not think Yui would do it. But I know that does not count for much. Also Ayumi was with me for a while. So she has a shorter time to be able to do stuff.

You could have, but I didn’t do it, and unless @DatBird check your public slots, there is no proof you couldn’t have the venom and needle with you by the time you were in the A/V Room.

You could’ve gone to the A/V Room from the Phys Lab if you go: Phys Lab > South Commons > Library > Rec Room > A/V Room

The only problem I have with my argument however, is that you’d have to do all this within 30 minutes.

The timing of what? You could’ve literally chosen to go to Marshal at any point after he said he felt unwell.

Yep. None of us saw it
Just how we never saw Mole hiding in the Warehouse.
Just how we never saw who stabbed Wazza.
Just how “the supposed killer was supposed to have injected the needle twice in public”.
…we simply never saw it.

You could’ve poisoned him at any time, and the effectiveness of the poison could simply be 2 hours, 4 hours, etc. We can’t prove such is the case anyways.

Who confirmed it, and how did they confirm it?

Sure. …but Monokuma wouldn’t allow any murder to happen when it is not Daily Life.

I can’t see it.
Gorta never went there; he can’t see it.
What about Vul?

(If I injected him under the guise of check up, everyone would know I injected him.