[MISC] Alice's Danganronpa - Game's End

As the first day passes, the Prologue is now over. Murder is now possible and the AP/MP and hunger systems have been kicked into place.

All commons may now be accessed. In addition, Monokuma will make an announcement at the cafeteria an hour from now. Be prepared for the chills, the thrills, and the kills!

4 Likes

Italy leaves the cafeteria.

Sippy sip

DatBird enters the cafeteria.

Found some supplies, not what i was looking for, but im here for this announcement.

Monokuma appears in the cafeteria, he wishes for his visit to be brief so ultimately he plans on only spilling the beans and bailing.

“For the first blood bonus here if two murders happen by different people, the first murderer will automatically win the game and leave the academy while the trial will be for the second Blackened.”

“Let’s call this the “Early Bird Gets the Worm” motive, shall we?”

And thus he went off.

Well. That’s an interesting motive.

“To encourage killing by having the first person get to escape and instead of a second murder being a waste, instead they have a class trial… This certainly does lend way to a brutal blood bath.” Akari cleared her throat and spoke up, trying to make herself seem bigger and more powerful in stature so her voice came across.

“If you kill… you risk giving someone else a free path out of this place. Unless you know you are first, killing seems bad in this case, right?”

Maybe we should stay in our dorms?

@DatBird
can you go with me to the library
I want backup to prevent anything going south

1 Like

“Why are people calling me a victim???” Yui is already panicking. Well… and a motive was announced? Hell no. She wants to get out of here.
Away!

Ding Dong Ding Dong

It is officially daytime.

Italy arrives at the cafeteria.

CRich briefly enters the cafeteria and goes to the Kitchen.

Vulgard leaves the cafeteria while CRich enters it.

Good day everyone.

Hope you guys like chocolate.

PKR leaves the cafeteria.

Zone enter the cafeteria.