(Misc) Blood on the Forums 2 - Electric Fang Gu (Evil Wins)

I ain’t downloading that.

then just look at this.

Still not helping.

“Residents” in the top left.
Residents don’t include travelers. Those are extra.
It’s why this game can play up to 20 players even though the chart only lists up to 15. You can add up to 5 travelers.

I want it to literally say:
“Travellers do not count to this.”
If not, I won’t believe ya.

That list sorts by character type. As shown above, Travelers are not included there.

Once again, doesn’t say what I want to hear.

Anyway, of this topic. What if a minion died at night?

crashes through wall like the kool-aid man travelers don’t count

please ask in your classcard if you want clarification. I’m tired of trying to help you when you just keep swearing at me.

I did, that’s what I’m waiting for.

1 Like

I’ve got multiple questions lined up.

This is not a possibility worth considering since this is not a Vigormortis game. If we considered it, this game would never be anywhere near solvable.
It is confirmed that we executed one of the minions day 4 (Italy).
As for the other one, almost everyone that died at night is very trustworthy.

This is the same reason why we are not considering the chance of Apprentice being an evil liar and this not being a Vortox game.

There is a Vortox, just saying. I confirm it also.

mindfreak, I was literally about to pull that up.

how are you confirmed Sage…?

I just realised this, what?

It’s impossible for anyone other than Apprentice to mechanically confirm the existence of a Vortox.
Except for him, any false information players get could be from poison from a No Dashii or Vigormortis, instead of the Vortox.
Poison always skips travelers, and Apprentice claimed to receive information that was mechanically impossible (that EVO was evil).
Therefore, he and only he mechanically confirmed the existence of Vortox.

I looked at the end of the day you died, don’t try leading me to that without saying what makes you confirmed.

I was made mad for Day 2.
I threw myself on the sword at EoD2 when no one was getting enough votes to make it such that good didn’t lose instantly.

If I wasn’t good, I blatantly gamethrew when I could have just won right there by saying nothing, and the Cerenovous blatantly gamethrew by targeting a known teammate three nights in a row.

I confirm the existence of a Vortox, multiple times.