[Misc] Blood on the Forums IV: Glimpse of the Future (Evil Wins)

Idk why I am getting an inactive demon vibe there seems to be a lot of towny thought process for most residents at least

1 Like

Because I feel like it’s unanimous we just lynch Napoleon here.

I.e Priestess

I haven’t seen any of his posts at all i don’t think.

It was blatantly obvious clonedcheese wouldn’t die, we’d literally agreed prior to swap someone out and disucss before killing
That was a joke

i think this is the most pertinent reason in my head that made me legitimately certain beyond my singature cowardly bravado

The fact you still approved of it annoys me anyway.

What if Ici was scum?

Yeah it makes sense, if a lot of people scumread them over the other choices i’d rather just get rid of a more likely scum.

Why would they risk killing randomly if they were scum?

because like
look at those two god damn posts and tell me they aren’t just rephrasings of each other

Why shouldn’t we yeet Apprentice

Mainly because the fact that a possible Town gave them approval?

Why should we?

You were the one who also suggested Napoleon.

What do you mean paragraph structure lmao they’re both just normal paragraphs

I just want Town input on who should die.

literally all that changes is that dat is a tiny bit more certain in his creation of criteria that he hopes to use to convince me to end my push, completley ignoring that the preceeding sentences have a kind of apolgetically defensive tone I only ever see from him when he’s a wolf.

Stop being daft

I’m asking for reasons why Apprentice is town :man_facepalming:

Okay, and Icibalus would use the excuse that I approved it when they literally had 0 posts why?

Ask Alice

i mean they definitely aren’t, because they’re all rambling and full of nonsequitous sentences.