[MISC] Coup Thread A - Solic Wins! (1/5)

Oh wait crap right Assassin was 3 coins right my bad let me go fix that.

Also I changed up Inquisitor cause when my friends and I played Coup with Inquisitor, we all sorta agreed Inquisitor was unhealthy due to the fact that it could just peek at someone’s card and break the whole bluffing aspect of the game.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed this was a different Inquisitor. The other one where you could check cards of the other player and swap was actually kind of annoying.

Yeah, I remember a game where someone just kept using the Inquisitor over and over to keep tabs on everyone’s cards. It was annoying.

1 Like

Oh btw I should mention, the deck is in a fixed order when the game begins. This means knowledge you learn from Inquisitor and Ambassador are extra useful if someone were to draw from the top of the deck

/in

1 Like

/In

@Chloe?

2 Likes

assassin seems really strong

Assassin cost is just under half of a coup and it can be blocked by a contessa.

But if someone claims Contessa it’s a huge risk play because if they’re correctly called out as lying then they’d lose 1 card for the challenge and 1 for being assassinated.

So Assassin has a huge mind game to go through

1 Like

/join

1 Like

/in

1 Like

Ok so… quick question. I didn’t expect this to almost fill up so quickly, and I don’t want to like… have any people that feel bad about being unable to join this because there was only 2 hours of time or so where they could only join

So how many of you would be fine if I increased the player size to 10 and added an extra card so that we don’t miss anyone?

3 Likes

I’m fine with it.

Sounds good to me. :slight_smile:

/in

And would also be good with having 10 people, why not

1 Like

i’d be fine with it

nice

1 Like

Taking a risk, wee

/In

1 Like

hey look now we have 9/10
1 slot remaining
again

Ok screw it I’ll just make this X/Infinity to accommodate.

Signups will close in 46 hours.

Is this a game like Minority Rule in which you only have to peek in to submit an action and then leave for 24h?