[Misc] Forum Battle Royale - Round 25 (1/10) - Jane is the victor!

Sure

1 Like

In my homesite, we have a game called Kingdom Royale. It has a feature where, based off your actions and events that was inflicted upon you in the game, you are always rewarded with at least one achievement.

They are not made pre-game, but post-game. Therefore, many achievements tend to be unique.

@Whysper, can we have this achievement system for this game?

2 Likes

Yeah, I think that is an excellent idea. :slight_smile: I’ve always liked the idea of achievement/trophy systems in games or even apps. I’ll see what I can come up with.

2 Likes

1.5 hours to deadline

Processing actions

1 Like

Round 12

Player locations are revealed on the map this round and will be hidden again next round.

The red force field will be extended to the shaded tiles next round.

The action deadline is 2021-04-22T16:00:00Z.

I feel like we’ve had enough time to gear ourselves up by now. (Especially Marluxion, since he killed the previous holder of the Sniper Rifle.)

What do you all say if we increase the pace by shrinking the barrier every 2 Turns instead of every 4 Turns from here on out?

@Intensify
@Marluxion
@Jane
@Nerbins

@Whysper, you too. What do you think of only increasing the pace of the force field?
The global tracker doesn’t have to be updated at the same time; only the barrier.

Look, I’m on two health.

If you think I’ve been putting myself at risk by going near other people just to find more weapons, you’re dead wrong.

Weh I don’t mind.

Yes, this could be a good way to go. I’ve always had in mind that I could adjust this along the way if the pace of killing was too slow. So far it hasn’t been bad, so I haven’t changed it. But we could quicken things up to avoid dragging this out.

Let’s see what the others have to say.

So it would go like:

• Round 12: shaded and player locations shown

• Round 13: force field extended

• Round 14: shaded

• Round 15: force field extended

• Round 16: shaded and player locations shown

• Round 17: force field extended

and so forth

How about you, me, and Intensify form a truce until F3 then?
I can spare you up to 3 Med Kits, but no more than that though.

From what I see, Intensify doesn’t seem to mind it.
Though, Jane might be against it.

Sure, that works for me.

Hey @Intensify, what do you think about this?
There is no need for you to help Jane out; You only don’t need to attack him and vice versa until F3.

(By the way, I’d like to know your positions as well so I wouldn’t waste my time attacking someone who won’t get hurt because of our truce.)

I am at the center of the circle
Come to my kingdom of cadavers if you dare

I am at (4, 3).

I will not stay at (4, 3) for obvious reasons.

OH ****, I might have to change my plans.