[Misc] Forum Battle Royale - Round 25 (1/10) - Jane is the victor!

Doubt all you want.
You will see the moment you lock your actions.

You literally have 0 motive to leave the West side unless you’re actually planning to Zone.

Aren’t I already a Zone?
What’s more predictable than Zone doing Zone things?

Welp.

I’m just going back to the “Light squares”.

I don’t care about getting a quadruple kill streak anymore, so you do you.

I’m available for action processing within the next 5 hours if you both lock actions. After that, it will likely need to wait until the deadline.

Round 25

Player locations are shown this round since everyone is in range.

The red force field has been extended.

The action deadline is 2021-05-03T13:00:00Z.

That… sure is a tile to pick.

No rush, but if you both happen to submit and lock actions within the next 2 hours, then I can still process before bedtime.

@Zone_Q11 Are you online?

Also note that all tiles will be shaded Round 26 and then the force field will cover everything Round 27.

Oh… the forum is no longer updating.

Yup. It makes it easier for me to run away.
Meanwhile, it seems that you have switched your gear.
…this ought to be interesting.

–says the one who didn’t die on (6,9) nor “gives up”.
I may be a liar, but at least I am not alone.

We both know you’re not running away.

Either I try to beat 60/80 odds, or I go all in with grenades.

I wonder which one I’ll pick…?

Wdym?

South, South, South, West, West, West.
That is a total of 6 Turns.
After getting shot, you moved North.
That is a total of 7 Turns.

I did not get any notifications about getting shot by a Sniper Rifle, so you either healed yourself at (7,12), switched your weapon, or you already switched your weapon at Round 23 and attacked with a Range 0~1 weapon.

Given the usefulness of the Sniper Rifle and your determination to live through Round 24, I determined that it would be more plausible that you switched your weapon into something more suitable in close range. Had you healed yourself instead, then it would’ve only covered for 2 HP which is… not bad, but not good enough either.

Ah, I see.

No, I made a pitstop somewhere along the way.

I thought you’d be waiting at (7, 11), so I only wanted to be on (7, 12) for one turn.

I wonder whether that pitstop was to heal myself, change my weapon, or just waste an action…?

You aren’t the type to waste an action, given your determination to survive R24.
Most likely, you either healed yourself from entering the Red Field,
or you switched your weapon into something more useful close-range.

One thing is certain: You did not stop to pick up an item, because whatever you have are much more better than 2 Handguns and 1 Machete.

If it’s healing, then meh.

If it’s switching weapons, then you are claiming to equip a Range 1 weapon… an Assault Rifle.
Sniper Rifle is broken as **** so it has a 60% chance of hitting at Range 1. However it would be useless in Range 0, which is why switching would be a much better option.

You could have switched into a Shotgun, but… if there is even one single misplacement (i.e. if our Range turn out to be 1 instead of 0), then you’d be dead.

Well, while you’re calculating, you should look up binomial distribution.

You can use it to calculate what the odds of X happening at least Y times in Z tries are.

LOL
I doubt you of all people would go that far for this game.