:ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube:

1 Like

literally just got back from school what are you on about

:unamused:

oh it’s an RT
time to still fall for it

1 Like

So

Nightingale stated she didnt like min`s introduction into the thread. wanna look at the first two posts

First post is kinda ehh. Its pretty blandish, and thread state was at like 10 posts or so. not much to go off of. NAI

Second post is in response is towards Nightingale and her saying how if you have info from the other thread, its cringe. i dont think its a terrible response per say, and it feels a little genuine in terms of tone

Min does require more content, but i dont see how this this introduction looks bad per say

I’m awake so I can find more content

one of my townreads has a partner that’s being tunneled by ghana this early into game so that’s fun

I don’t want us to vote eli today. I have reasons but primarily we will figure out his alignment over more than one day

Because he’s basically almost been a wagoned and mled In like every game he’s been in

Night’s posts so far are extremely weak compared to Gay Mafia

Who’s ghana tunneling

Jokes aside. I actually agree with you

I’m not sure how I had a bad introduction when I posted that I was tired and then after that I was confused on nights opener

Yeah I agree I needed more content but you see I was asleep and physically couldn’t make content but now I have some

ybw lmao

Also chloe and I were talking about this last night but we should probably try to lynch the same slots across both threads so we aren’t playing flipless

2 Likes

Yeah

that is something i think everyone can agree on

1 Like

well.

aha

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Which is a problem because chloe leans vulgard as town and I’m like 90% sure night is a wolf
Wew

2 Likes

let’s just wait as the day progresses ig

actually thought kinda just came to my mind

im gonna ask in my class card for this though

do you think the mafia are allowed to kill one half of a wolf, as long as the other half is still alive?

That would be hilarious if it was allowed