Morphogenetic Mafia - Thread B

bruh

katze writes an eod legacy post for no real reason lol:

chloe? town* (with 97% confidence, reevaluate at f3 maybe?)
hotel? trivago

TL/kyo hard null because ive legit ignored them half the day :joy_cat:

YBW has a small iso that isn’t really that good but is somewhat consistent with their past games so… meh, i do think marshals read on them is a bit generous but this slot is like, 100000% top contender for “gets MLed at LyLo” if V

ghana is unfortunately >rand V but their posts aren’t actually that good iirc but im not fucking reading them now maybe overnight maybe not

wazza GTH villager, with the caveat that sulit hasnt rly talked to me about trochi much at all other than answering one question no that, if answered yes, was strongly >rand V for them

ephemeral writes the good posts, sulit hasnt said shit about manti but shes scared of him so its ok

if vulgard flips V i’d be somewhat concerned with marshal since it sorta felt like he had a chokehold on that going through, if vulgard flips W then marshal could be bussing because i think his reaction to reading that would be funny

jokes aside W!Vulgard is good look for Marshal but no cleary him for that pls

i know people are saying blizers posts look good, but that might not actually matter? given we’re killing the same slot on both threads it only really takes one half pushing agenda to get it through, if the second half just looks good then banana

with that in mind idon’t know how good blizers posts are?

either way i think the bolded is good to keep in mind

>w<

4 Likes

Thread B EoD1 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Marshal katze 1
Vulgard Marshal, GGhana, Ephemeral, YouButWorse, Chloe, Wazza 6
GGhana Vulgard 1

You have five minutes to send corrections

also SoD flavor for this thread is up

Vulgard was executed!

With the death of Nightingale on the other side, Vulgard’s role is revealed:

Summary

Vanilla Townie

You have no abilities except your voice and your vote.

Defeat all threats to the town.

Night 1 begins, and will end at 2021-01-16T16:00:00Z

2 Likes

EoD1 flavor

You shiver as you search through the kitchen’s freezer, trying to find anything that could help you escape. But even after your efforts to carve dry ice into a key, you can’t manage to find anything that works. You head back to the main kitchen to regroup with the other eight people.

“Have any of you found anything?” you ask. The others shake their heads. A few of them hold up objects that, like the ones you were able to find, seem to be totally useless – a chunk of gouda, a whetstone, a bottle of oil…

Finally, your eyes alight on a young man sitting on a box in the corner, with his legs crossed fiddling with some object. “What are you doing?” you ask him.

“Trying to see if I can bend this spoon,” he says.

“Are you trying to make a key?” you ask.

“What?” he says. “No, I just thought it was interesting. Look, it’s nearly a circle!”

Just then, the door opens, and the strange rabbit-creature appears. “Looks like you’re out of time!” he says.

Your eyes snap to the timer, which has ticked down to zero. In your haste to confront your fellow shipmate, you hadn’t noticed your time slipping away.

“Well?” asks the rabbit. “Who’s it going to be?”

You shove the man you’re talking to at the rabbit. “He wasn’t trying to help us at all,” you say. “Take him!”

You hear the rest of your shipmates agree with you. The rabbit smiles. “Well, it’s not one of my spies, but I don’t particularly care,” he says. “This game of life and death accepts all sacrifices.”

1 Like

SoD2 Flavor

As you slide out of your metal bunk the next day, you notice that the red lights from before are still there. Once before, you follow them to the galley. Slowly, your shipmates begin to trickle into the room, save for Vulgard. You try your best to push the memory of his expression as the rabbit led him off from your mind.

“Well, it looks like all of us are here,” says the last one of you to enter, fiddling with the chain attached to his pants. “I’m going to be honest, that surprises me a little, with everything else that’s gone wrong on this ship…”

“Still, that doesn’t solve our immediate problem,” you say. “We need to find a way to get off of this boat.”

“I think I saw a library!” says another one of your shipmates, wrapping a strand of hair from her pink pigtails around her finger. “We could try to look for answers there!”

As she speaks, the pattern of red lights on the floor rearranges itself. The eight of you look at each other, before following the lights down the hallway to a circular, two-story room lined with bookshelves from wall to wall. You walk over to a bookcase and pull down a book from it at random, flipping through the pages.

Suddenly, from behind you, you hear a click. You turn to see that the girl with the pigtails is tugging at the door, and you walk over to help her. But as you pull and pull, you realize that it isn’t going to open. You have no choice but to try again at what you failed at yesterday.

No one has died in the night!

Daystart may be delayed shortly because I have to do chores, actions are still locked at the established time

No one has died

Day 2 starts and will end 2021-01-18T04:00:00Z

Blizer died

Fuck man I’m alone

I assume some god doctor saved me

Thanks cuties

that should mean we’ve got a free IC in marshal

coolio

so marshal v

ha get rekt @katze

:joy_cat: :joy_cat:

dumbass, it’s one kill per both threads.

Anyway, well now I’m unsure about Marshal

Okay so

I imagine wolves would try to kill the same person to minimize PRs actions

probably a roleblock or doctor, if I had to guess

I reread a few tidbits last night

i may have overreacted w/r/t ybw’s posts at eod

i still don’t think it should be clearing by any means

but godspeed

fwiw manti thinks eli’s wolfy as shit

we’ll see how that goes ig