NDFM - Dead Villager Chat

@Boss110

Please address this

I was waiting for Alice message first, will do

Fair enough

“This is the same way to get the conclusion he made on Boss. He leans into the read first to test the waters. He however did not do this with the more certain reads of his (Math/Kape). This could be indicative of him trying to insert his scum buddy into the consensus town.”

“All of the reads in here should set off alarm bells.”

“Yep Magnus is wolf. Even more than their previous comments could let on. This same logic could be ascribed to many other players, but it’s only the player that’s the consensus scum at this point.”

“Hippo/Zone are very appetizing shots that I think should be taken. Zone is the priority shot between the two of them but don’t be afraid to shoot the other. Ici hasn’t tried pocketing or even interacting with Hippo yet has him as town, which I wouldn’t expect. Compare this to 2d3 where Ici was very bad at pocketing and in this game where he failed at pocketing Math”

“Hja’s horrible ISO today and actions call into question her alignment. I can easily see them flipping scum just as I can see them flipping town. I do not think we should call them scum outright, but they should be taken out of the village core.”

Ici/Magnus/Zone/Hippo/Solic/Teenier/??

1 Like

Seems like it

This is a scary as fuck scumteam

1 Like

Unfortunately for Ici he is very good at outing his entire scumteam

1 Like

@Boss110

“Hey Marcus. You should, like, read my posts that out the two obvious scum that Ici was trying to push to townreads. I don’t get reading Ninja as scum yet.”

“Fireslol, I’d shoot Zone if I were you.”

“Marcus, not Hja necessarily. It’s more Hippo/Zone.”

“I would reccommend Hippo/Zone shots after Magnus flips, Math.”

“Not necessarily. Astand is more locktown from it considering Ici’s read on them. I do find it strange that Ici didn’t include the ‘obvious town’ in their townlist, so it could be either case. NAI p much for Kape.”

“Ici wasn’t pocketing Kape. He was pocketing Math, or at least tried to.”

“Read Ici’s first post in thread and try to tell me that’s not him trying to pocket or suck up to Math when compared to his other reads. The tone is decidedly bizarre in comparison to his other reads in its decisiveness.”

“Alternatively compare everything to Kape. Kape was obv town from their entrance and Ici picks up on that.”