NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

it invests as a nk

Oh it shows up as killer despite being offensive?

1 Like

No universe does he claim Strig d2 for no reason with no pressure
especially considering Strig makes prince immune to death if he’s executed

He makes that claim ONLY as Fool / Prince / Cult

1 Like

Nvm I just checked the class card lol

1 Like

It investigates as Neutral to alignment checks and Killer to type checks.

I don’t… entirely know what you expect me to do? I had a check on someone who was either a Hunter, Strigoi, Acolyte (all very unlikely) or Prince. I out that I have it, I tell them they’re free to fakeclaim.

People were and are calling for a massclaim. People were and are constantly telling them to claim.

I, as someone against massclaiming, am one feline against 9 other non-Prince individuals.

I’m tactically ignoring the Oogway thing. Because I did a dumb. I acknowledged the dumb. I don’t see much gain in further discussing katze doing a dumb.

And fool/prince show up as killer classes, right? Fool if he frames himself?

Fool can’t frame himself
If ATN is fool Katze is cult

I do see the point in discussing katze doing a dumb because you still tried to parity cop Oogway. If you thought it was a dumb then you think he’s BD anyway, and why would you parity cop someone you suspect is BD against someone you suspect is the prince?

This is what I get for not reading the neut class cards lol

1 Like

Btw, curious to know, why aren’t you guys questioning why I’m not dead, considering pandagod openly claimed Butler ages ago? I know there have been questions on whether I’m converted and afaik I’m still a Butler.

Yes this is what you say about someone you have a killer check on

Because Cult have attacked exactly once this game, and they attacked Marl. Who… come on. He’s not getting killed by town.

Kept him alive, did it not?

Why indeed, almost as if you dont have investigative results backing up his claim

yeah but it’s gonna get you killed

Well yeah, but nobody even questioned why my slot didn’t die earlier. Why attack a hunter who can attack you back, if you can attack a Butler who has no KP?

The big funny is if ATN is a fool and katze is the CL trying to get us to vote out the fool

Wait lemme check something

Maybe.

I need a new “worst FPS”, anyway.

Again.

Cult have attacked once.

I’m not questioning why you, someone who subbed into a LHF slot and didn’t exactly bring much to the table since (even though I think you are very likely town with this in mind), are still alive.

…anyway.

I’m tired. I should leave the thread.

If you two decide to vote me out, I’d read Marshal’s ISO first to dictate if you think there’s compatibility there first. I don’t think there is, but I’m biased~

Ok never mind, it was nothing lol