NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

I don’t understand what you mean by publicly announcing I was just referring to a post you have posted here. But I’ll not talk about it any further then.

I don’t think the OE on Appel was bad. She was the counter-wagon, and I thought she wasn’t super villagery in the moment.

I strongly considered killing her myself, but rereading her ISO more closely changed my mind.

I still think claiming to guard Marshal is kind of towny but I’m not going to stake much on that read.

Sorta think that Marshal doing the factional instead of a Cult King is mechanically suboptimal enough that Marshal wouldn’t do it, though?

Idk. I’m not killing Yellow today.

By “publicly announce” I meant a hypothetical world where you just say “I’m making Marl conversion immune” to everybody. Was just kinda theorycrafting, sorry!

That’s probably optimal. We can talk about it overnight.

Marl there is nothing mechanically beneficial about putting you in allies

and also you’re not confirmed unconverted for the wolf

yes i am because oogway is bled
converts can’t actually bleed

once oogway flips on d6 it’ll be confirmed i wasn’t converted

That’s in two whole days. :joy_cat:

also, both you and min have nothing mechanically going for them
i’m not letting either of you have a say on who gets into the allies chat

For what it’s worth, I’m somewhat confident Marl is still BD.

Him in allies doesn’t add much mechanically, but it does add another voice I can trust to be of pure intent.

And he can’t tunnel me that much.

/vote PKR

Might be a placeholder. I’m not sure yet.

Can’t concentrate too much right now.

@BlueLance pls talk more
i dont care who in the game you talk about just talk

We put katze in Allies.

The other person can be up for debate, but I prefer myself or min because we are both support claims and can coordinate actions and are both more likely to be town.

Acolyte can fake bleed
You could have the Cult Leader do it if you really wanted

sure but that’s near endgame time

how sure are you on this
I believe all Marluxion, Windward, and min are starting town but I find it more likely that the former two were potential converts

windy is town rn
i’m sure of this

we know the cult want a ritualist
no

Meh. Rereading PKRs handling of Marl during D2 – it’s kiiinda villagery. Meh. The softing being so aggressive piques my interest but I think that’s just a PKR thing.

85% confident, give or take

The 15% is more lack of confidence than actual doubt.

And they can only be the N3 convert. Which would mean they attack him N2 and convert N3, which… meh.

I don’t think so, I’m never never never killing Marl today.

we can policy atn tomorrow

lol of course not no one is killing marl today

I’m not even sure if it’s worth policying ATN.

If we did it today I’d be immune tonight, but it’s an execution on a non-Cultist 99.9% of the time and it’s much better for us if we don’t let them regain momentum.

the ‘marl might get converted’ problem gets solved completely if we yeet yellow fwiw

no i mean
he’s definitely the neutral evil, it’s just a matter of whether or not he’s fool

if he is somehow a strigol it means eli is like lock NE