NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

I’d say that the friendliness and playfulness is part of the state of the thread.

1 Like

It was a challenge of intellect, who am I to not oblige?

Do you have an issue with that? :flushed:

1 Like

actually yes i do

but it doesn’t mean anything alignment-wise so :man_shrugging:

Katze to everyone else in this thread: “I came prepared for a battle of wits, but you seem to be unarmed.”

what do the games of marlie the wolfie look like idk his scum game can someone link me a recent match

Well, that’s a bit inaccurate.

I suppose I could share some perspective, but like you said earlier – I’d rather the thread have some more fresh air for the newer bunch.

It’s not like the sweet release of death would silence those thoughts forever.

1, 3, and 4 are on MafiaUniverse. I’m not 100% sure on his most recent scum games, but all of those are relatively recent, at least.

You make me want to track you down and give you a fucking hug holy shit

uh marl was scum in catgrill night jesterless or whatever

:flushed: :purple_heart:

I forgot that game happened, tbh. Not too sure how useful it’d be for meta purposes, personally, given the weirdness of that setup.

If someone wanted to do a case study, I think a sample size of 5 wolf games is plenty anyway~

Meanwhile I have zero wolf rands in 2021 :sob:

wish i was you

1 Like

@Silviu200530
@GreyDragon

come out i miss you

1 Like

I sleep now
anyway
PKR is probably a wolf
Sorry Ryan ily :blue_heart:

Video gaming

Best Gaming

2 Likes

Any Archers here

ily2 but nah, I’m not.
I can understand why you might think it since early on I’ve hyperfocused on Marl.

But Nap jokingly read us as a team.
And someone also said that I’d be a MVP if I can read Marl this game because I said I usually cannot do so.

I can and will focus on others as well, you should know this from me by now.

@Yellow also read above.
Since you pointed out how most of my posts have been on Marl.

Yellow’s observations were not really AI.
Aelin rand V.
Nap, I remember being told before is strong as any faction so I don’t want to misclear. But I’d say rand V. I will be trying to move this read around more than most of my others jic.

min I’m getting both town and wolf from. So I’m uncertain. But I don’t think Min is NK. Min’s not really giving off any soloist vibes. But I feel like neut-non-killer can avoiding giving that off easier than NK.

katze is the only person I’m kinda scumreading? I understand Katze is trying to act more like a mentor so I have to take that into consideration. The very last line “Meanwhile I have zero wolf rands in 2021” is what erked me more than anything. I think it gives off a ‘I’m finally a wolf, but try to catch me’ thing.

Hello min, I’m panda.

1 Like

What’s a read list?

1 Like

It’s like a list of names with your read on them following

so like

PKR - I think PKR is scum because he seemed nervous in his opener
Katze - I think Katze is town from them not trying
Pandagod - I think pandagod is town because he lacks TMI
Min - I think min is scum because it’ll be funny to call min scum

3 Likes

European timezone check