NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

Yo Marshal

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there’s some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Wouldn’t much surprise me, to be honest, given their only post was at the very start of day complaining about the existence of a wallpost. You could probably say that they’re frozen – realistically the slot is just =rand though; perhaps a bit >rand W (greater than rand odds of being a wolf) but just barely.

This same argument applies to Eli as well. Or the other three people with less posts than me. No meat, no bones, probably still =rand. D1 in FoL having no execution means it’s more forgivable to do nothing, in my opinion.

I choose to not read too much into it, yet.

I like making badass names for myself to distract myself from the fact that I’m in the wrong body

I mean uh
I’m wolf

tbh I expected ATNoName to do something by now tbh it’s a bit eyebrow raising that he hasn’t

Like I’ve done this sort of behavior before and I always eventually feel compelled to actually explain and self-establish myself eventually

As your local adiart pamphlet, I have come to explain these two jokes in the event that somebody reads too much into them:

The first post is a reference to this, which in itself is referring to a game on our website: Gay Mafia 3, in which me (under the alias of ‘UwU’) and Marluxion were both Mafia together.

The second post is a reference to this, in which a member of the Mafia, Transcend, reacted to a joke post I made voting Sleep (no execution) since I was still in bed. This reaction, and their prior post in the nested quote, were large parts in why they were executed D1.

Thank you for choosing katze as your pamphlet! :slight_smile:

Katze narc’d on me

3 Likes

do what? Actually solve? lol

They can claim it is but I dont think it was one thatd my entire opinion

Forum of lies dot com

I’m back, and it seems like there are a lot of new posts.

Marl is town.

I will not be able to explain

Trust in me

1 Like

I think Silviu is mafia.

My friend bought a MR beast burger

1 Like

I like silvius posting but his tone is just too similar to Pokémon 9er for me to really say he’s town

1 Like

Silviu was town in Pokemon 9er

Since people were apparently left confused by my answers, I want to clarify that it wasn’t supposed to be anything big. Just a “hey, let’s do this and see what happens” kind of thing.

1 Like

And kat is realistically still =rand

I still don’t think they play this the way that they have as neutral evil

But realistically nothing is stopping them from being groupscum and they’ll stay this way at least for today

I think it’d be selfish to try to fight kat into posting more reads and blow up thread and I think it’d end up not working anyways

It’s hard to change personalities.

Oh

Well then yah I think he’s just town

Heyyy, how are youuu