Nier+Drakengard Forum Mafia (Town Victory - This Silence is Mine: 7/29)

Or fake some ability to see my reaction.

I invented on the spot that me or someone else checked you as mafia to see how you would react.
I knew that Hippo and the others would play along side we did it before.

Yeah. Basically we lied to you about having you as evil to see how you would react. This is called “Reaction Testing”. You reacted like a mafia member would do by saying “I dont think I can escape this” and by claiming to be a Miller which is very unlikely.

Basically in the future if someone says they have a check on you and you are evil think how you would react if you were town. If you were town in this isntance you would have called me or Datbird scum for example.

Sorry.

1 Like

Now because he posted things that drew reactions from people, does that make Magnus town?

If no, then the conclusion we can gather is posting that draws reactions in a vacuum is NAI

So I’m saying that those memes that draw reactions from town? NAI

Yeah, there’s literally no way I’m being saved.

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/forum-match-tips-and-tricks/

@fireslol The tips that aren’t memes are very useful

Might as well be lynched.

Btw if he is somehow is a miller than i call utter bs and ask mafia to put me out of my misery tonight.

1 Like

Hammer fire, that’s shitty mate but it happens

No youre again saying that I said something I didnt you were saying if these things are pro-town wich they are that doesnt make him town

In context you said that I am scum for doing something that harms town

What question

Hammer him guys i rlly wanna sleep

@bot votecount

Why you sheeped the vote Marcus placed.

I really shouldn’t have joined a game as complex as this. I should have gone for something a little bit more simple.

It’s algood mate, we can talk about it later

@Emilia @bazingaboy if you two vote Fire its hammer

Yeah, the game with fewer people would be a better start.

What is your actual role btw?

I like raise ITA’s and lower ITA’s.

Lolcat and attempt to disrupt discussion = Start to post memes, talk off topic, post a lot, to make town unfocus from the game and engage in your side discussion
False positive = I’m K/O because I’m butler, I’m not compatible with Prince because I’m a Princess, I was checked as mafia? I was totally framed or “I’m a miller”.
Something so utterly outlandish = I’m no fucking Unseen and you want to know what? Here are my paladin logs.

@fireslol

No post that draw reaction is pro-town What is aligment indactive is intent in post And not whether it resulted being in pro-town or harmful to town

Those Who were made on purpose no

Either way youre the one saying Its scummy