Nier+Drakengard Forum Mafia (Town Victory - This Silence is Mine: 7/29)

Ergo this.

Like I would be totally fine if u left it after the first two message but the fact you keep messaging just further cements the idea in my head. Like yeah by process of elimination yeah you were prob the one subbing out or Hippo its impossible to tell until you said something because Hippo died before being able to say anything. But the fact you keep responding and not defending your slot damns your slot to be scum

No it most certainly does not. I am just trying to clarify an omission made by the host when I have been pinged six times and accused by multiple people after already having left the game, which is fairly infuriating. This is my last message.

Are you calling a confirmed Town Scum right now?

@Marcus_Doodalee you wanna respond to this

/vote Baz
Kill this today, day continues if we do.

Do we have confirmation on that bounty? @Boss110 did Ninja mention anything?

1 Like

Don’t hammer

Can you unvote for now?

I’m pretty sure I already unvoted, but just to be sure

/unvote

Sorry m8 was doing dishes

My locktown apart from myself is You, Boss, Isaac and Margaret. With Marg being lowest locktown and then Isaac, you and Boss are absolutely town and don’t ever flip anything else imo

Next is Maxwell, he has been townie besides his slanking, but this is justified imo.

Next is Kape, his continual suspicion of me really pings me and I can’t understand where he thinks I have had scum motivation at all this match, his only reason to continually throw shade at me is because I claimed an ailment.

Next is WazzaAzza. He hasn’t helped town too much, his baits are downright awful. However given that he is dying I treat him as I did Math, in the sense that talking about his alignment does no good for town as he is flipping tonight regardless. Lynch him if he is alive tomorrow no matter what.

Bazinga shot Hippo, like the towniest person if you only used reads. The guy had consistent town motivation the whole match. I only susp’d Hippo for being LW but he made sure to argue every single charge against him, was reasonable when his own arguments against others fell short. Basically everything about him screamed Town and Baz shot him dead. That shot can only come from scum. Baz dies today imo

what do u think of maxwells last couple messages?

Who piled on Fires yesterday? Are any of them still alive?

I want to point out I was the first vote on fire yesterday

Can you link them to me? I’m on mob atm

like up 15 messages

Votes.

right here is the first one

I think if he has replaced out any talk about it is angleshooting.

Baz is confirmed scum by that VC

If anyone has an accusation against me, I strongly suggest you ISO me and tell us what is wrong with it