Ninjas And Guns - Game Over - You guys got defeated by wolves with water pistols

Legit why would you post this as town

because you are asking me for my Town reads. I learned my mistake last time in this type of gamemode.

Wat

Moutanious type setups or setups with citizen type roles.Don’t worry about the town just worry about the scum

Top 3 scum then

Sam Max Noz.

Sam is obvious and max didn’t back down until later which makes me think that sam was panicking in scum chat and then Noz for their overly aggressiveness reminding me of them in another game

So from Insanity’s vote on Sam17z while the wagon on Maxi was gaining traction I’d say Insanity v. Sam17z is likely TvS. Also Livicus’ vote was just nonsensical, tbh.

Also odd that Maxi rescinded his claim right when Livicus entered the thread.

Rn my top tinfoil is Maxi/Sam or Insanity/Livi/???, to be completely honest.

Maximus seems genuine tho… :confused:

Explain why you think Maximus is scum?

ur an actual idiot for thinking i was actually a jailkeeper ffs

also at least i don’t have to worry about dying now. at least not for the first 4 nights, or so

also still scumreading wolfy, he pushed me and he said i was probably faking(which obviously was) but still wanted to lynch me

it’s either wolfy or you luxy, so

Because Maximus’ post looks far more fluid in this scenario? He isn’t just open-claiming jailkeeper as he did in CITJR 2 and this looks like a legitimate slip.

Plus, the time it took for him to rescind that fakeclaim was extremely slow.

Tbf last time you FPS’d you were scum.

I don’t like wolfy though, his thought process was not natural.

tHaT’S tHe PoInT

i fps all the time as every aligngnment, tf you talking about

CITJR

:thinking:

/vote Wolfy

/vote Wolfy

How is it not? :thinking:

Max mechanically slipped for starters and the meta of him being scum is the same. Not only that, claiming jail keeper is an instant death sentence because how many times have you said read thr matrix? Re-read it yourself and tell me how mnay times Villager jailkeep appears and the same as wolf jailkeep.

Also again, as soon livi made an appearance, tmhe rescinded his “fake claim”

Town!max would have done this earlier rather than acting saltily, voting himself.

He even said he was gomn be afk for a while due to what happened. Only about two hours passed. This is not town!Max at all

Additionally, read Livicus’ interactions with Maxi closer and notice the timing. I really think that both of them are in the same scum team and it was Livicus that outright told Maximus to rescind it.