Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

I can make myself a wagon if people want me to suddenly become relevant but these 1-vote vanity wagons are stupid as hell and I think we’re gonna lose the game without a single wolf yeet if this continues

Ok so I’ve seen Koba and Cloned give opinions so far on this, but does anyone else think that there’s a wolf within Marl/Marshal, specifically?

1 Like

You know what, you’re right, I’m not even contributing anything to the thread so I might as well leave. I don’t want you to preflip me as a wolf and incorrectly association read other people off my slot. Vote me out if you truly think the game is going to be more solvable once I flip. Even if you hard scumread me, consider what information my flip gives when I flip town. I’ll save you guys the trouble of reading my apparently useless posts, and not post again until D2 if I’m still alive, and at this rate I expect I will be. Good luck!

Nobody is flipping you, cloned is just potating
ignore him and keep playing your game

1 Like

either potatoing or scum, one or the other

Maybe what?
Like, at least give a read instead of saying maybe…
SMH.

Fairly sure he’s just potatoing but the high temperature in my room is killing me so I don’t have the energy to do much

I’ll probably go out and look for a table fan and might not make it back by eod

1 Like

/vote PKR
okay cool pkr is scum that was easy

o7 good luck on the fan hunt

1 Like

Tbf I was wondering the same thing, but since Cloned left I thought there was no point in asking anyway

@eevee sheep me on the pokemon lad

revolt against the concept of trainers to build a nation of free eevees

More likely on Marshal than Marl.
Idk, despite how early the Marl wagon became a thing (with me as lead (during RVS)) it still feels weird to me.

Marshal self voted herself during RVS which kinda erked me.
NetherNitro also voted Marshal who is someone I kinda scumread for not doing much.
And I think early on, mafia crossvoting isn’t surprising, but, once one of them flips the other might get away for a while upon reevaluation.

No U.
I mean, I’m sure this isn’t even a read.
Either that or your record on me has really gone downhill :slight_smile:

/vote PKR

Sigh
I’ll just stay away from thread.
I had no votes before I came on, now you both vote me.
I’ve learned my lesson.

See yall D2

Feels like a bit of an overreaction but I do of understand where your frustration is coming from

In fact, since day ends at 6PM and by double voting me, I’m a viable wagon.
I guess I already have to defend myself. Fml.

@Marluxion vote someone you actually fucking scumread instead of jokingly pushing on me. It’s not funny, legitimately makes me angry.
@eevee don’t just sheep Marl, please.

@WindwardAway it’s not an overreaction when I’ve been mislynched so many fucking games in a row. I’m not going to be D1’d like this. I’ve had enough.

And if you say you legitimately scumread me, at least give me fucking something to work with by explaining why so I can defend myself and prove to you why I’m town.

Player Voted by Votes
PokemonKidRyan Wazza, Marluxion, eevee 3/9
Aelin Marshal, ATNoName 2/9
WindwardAway clonedcheese 1/9
Marshal NetherNitro 1/9
ATNoName sulit 1/9
sulit DkKoba 1/9
EliThePsycho Aelin, WindwardAway 2/9
DkKoba Intensify 1/9
NetherNitro PokemonKidRyan 1/9
Universal Esooa 1/9
Not voting Universal, SkyRED, EliThePsycho 3