Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

Kinda tbh

okay I got a plan.

/vote PKR

It felt like cloned was kinda just reaching for content and for a reason to vote someone so they can keep on there for a while.

Like one of the posts (this one)

Felt really damn weird.

“Almost everyone else is a vanity wagon”
“Feels like someone trying to pocket me”
“Feels like scum overanalysing rather than just vibing”

1, cloned was a ‘vanity wagon’, so, that didn’t make sense to me.
2, why does someone saying that they voted someone else during RVS feel like someone trying to pocket? That needs to be expanded on. Because RVS is just a… normal reason.
3, does town not overanalyse? Is it just townie to ‘vibe’?

Cloned failed to consider some things and I can’t decide if it’s a wolf stretching so early on.
Or just town!Cloned trying to do walls to sort of fake content and get away from being sussed?

1 Like

/vote aelin

And this plan… is?

Im commenting in the fact that wind felt the need to clarify that it was an rvs, even though literally everyone else is in rvs and dont really care about it

I felt that them confirming the rvs was weird
They couldve just not, but they felt the need to
Sorta like saying “oh dont worry about this vite, my townread on you is genuine” which feels like pocket

This is where im sus of her the most
Maybe “overanalyze” is the wrong word, try “overly self-aware”
I feel like they were overly conscious that their read and their votes werent matching up and needed to explain it

I mean
Let me explain at least the things you dont understand before you jump to this :confused:

I… very clearly didn’t just jump to this if I also said you might just be town.

“This” refers to “fails to consider some things” not the read :stuck_out_tongue:

make you give me confidence to play

hmmm I don’t like wind and her “2 scums within the the list of 6” so far.

1 Like

Play or I’ll start a wagon on you and push you hard.
And it’s not an honourable death to die to a PKR push.
That’s like a newbie trying to push you.

Because my reads and pushes aren’t great.

Why did you type so long for this

~~also i

I didn’t?

Frik dummy fat fingers

Caught scum

Dybu dabu

are you still reading up

I’m just backreading

After thinking for a while and looking at cloned’s reply, I still can’t decide if it’s towny or scummy.

1 Like

votes AT harder

1 Like