Overwatch Forum Mafia - Talon wins! - (4/28) - Day 5

The second lynch will probably be me no matter how hard I try OMEGALUL

unfortunately you guys won’t listen to my pERfeCTlY LoGIcAL ExplANATIoN probably. and yes, I know it makes no sense, but to be frank.

It’s eevee. He’s great but i got too drawn in to the FPS Matrix

ok but who was lynch

I’m working on it.

Who did you visit n1, out of interest?

I protected Luxy, naturally.

Icibalus in AAFM

Icibalus in OWFM

Similarities between the two (Icibalus was scum in AAFM)

1. Ici hardclaims to begin
  2. He explains his role in detail.
  3. It was an FPS involving Eevee
  4. There’s a little tag on the end (bolded)
  5. In a follow-up, he mentions himself being lynched.

Conclusion:

Eevee is a wolfsbane, and this fact is NAI for him.

lmao marcus
this analysis is so reachy it’s unbelievable

Can you prove that I don’t just always hardclaim like that in closed setups? @Marcus_Doodalee

I don’t think so. The motivation behnd this post is to simply esnure my lynch, when from your perspective I’m already lock wolf and there’s nothing to gain from this.

You haven’t overturned my read on you.

/intent to vote Marcus

@Icibalus NOTE TO SELF; pretending to be a wolf is a bad

Okay I’m finally back. That hammer meant I didn’t get a chance to actually post yesterday smh but I’m here now so I’m gonna catch up on what’s happened so far today and then start going through some ISOs.

After End of term tests, I am back too.
I’ve also developed a new way of scumhunting >:slight_smile:I think
It may work
or not
depends

Okay then Ici can die.
Map wise the play is always Numbani.

Okay actually though what townie ever gets into a neighborhood and actually follows through with pretending to be scum without rescinding or anything of that nature (I assume you didn’t since I only read Merc’s tl;dr).

Remind me why we aren’t immediately lynching Maximus as an outed wolf for saying his ability only works on OW and then OW failing to but Talon successfully receiving his charge?

This is because we’re at the point where we can lock in townreads and therefore not end up charging Talon so we just get no kills for free.

i was actually breadcrumbing quite a bit that I wasn’t actually wolf. My intention was to fool eevee, revealing that in the chat would spoil everything.

But why would you try to fool Eevee to attacking you @_@

Even though you have bulletproof vest, it is still hella suspicious.

One does not simply fool eevee. Eevee fools you.

I read Cheesy’s ISO in five minutes because it’s that contentless and there’s only map spec and a bit of defense, with barely any attempt to find scum. Is there a mechanical reason this guy has fallen off the radar lynch radar?

Cheesy is always like that though, but we could lynch him if we want to.

It’s because that shit is NAI for Cheesy. Never once have I seen him give beans about the game, and to be honest I have zero clue why he hasn’t been slank vigged yet.

Also i did fool eevee because he went down thinking I was a wolf :^)

/map Busan

wait, no.

/map Numbani