Paint Your Mafia… Mafia: Electric Boogaloo - Night 4 - Town wins!

Look I’m really bad at art but I’d question how in the world you’d ever make a normal copcheck look like a paranoid copcheck without doing it on purpose

if ur being goofy rn

…? Wdym? I don’t see how it is beneficial for scum to claim Tracker who tracked a dead player who was revealed to have attempted a Masonizer on what appears to be her scumbuddy.

Oh yeah that’s fair.

What kind of Cop were you and where is your drawing? :gun:

I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY I WOULD DO IT, WOULDN’T I?
:crazy_face:

–but no. That’s not what I did. This was a meme. I did, in fact, do something else.

oh
this couldve also been a strongman

… i think i accidentally made a strongman

which is KINDA funny but annoying at the same time

By drawing red swirls in my eye, blood on my hat, red paper, and red eyes on the person I supposedly check.

–not that it matters though, since this isn’t my actual N2 action.

/unvote @Mercenary for now

WHY can I actually see u genuinely doing this

Because it is what I did. Fuck whatever happened at D2 and cloned. That was the stupidest 4 hours of my week, and people should suffer with me.

1 Like

Only on FOL, can you get away with faking a redcheck on consensus townread for no reason at all

3 Likes

Zone WiFoM’ing his action like he’s at a wedding of two royals of opposing countries

2 Likes

It’s only a 50/50 chance that I’ll die if I piss off both kingdoms!

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t see how it would be interpreted as strongman. I’m actually leaning towards someone else also doing a RB and them cancelling each other out.

redirection blocker

…

Redirection blocker would be…

Extremely specific.

rb thing is still the first theory but at this point my brain has gotten started and its hard to stop

botc hosts

NGL, I probably should have submitted the Paranoid Cop as my drawing. I really want to see what the feedback is.

–also Intensify, what was that about a Cop claim?