Private Investigation FM - Game Over (Insert Red Check)

K this so pings me that they are A. Either one town Or B. One Mafia One town. I doubt they are both mafia.

K nvm what I said before.

Correct.

Wait I thought that I had someone different. well its the same then.

Still have this question.

Why you do did ;.c

…Why does this mark me as a strange post.

K WHO WAS THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS POST FIRST. why does everyone want to follow this.

Me trying to have some motivation but failed… HEY IM TRYING NOW GUYS/

Going to murder the person who started this btw.

FUCK I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING. And to make up for that let me get a list of players and try to read them -.- fun

Firekitten-Scum would kill on sight.
Orangeandblack5-…They are in the game?
Ashe-I believe this is town. The post that I haven’t quoted seemed town to me.
Hippolytus-Had berry as their fav flavor shoot them down. /s…I would believe marls theory though.
Marluxion-Town that whammerist wants to murder FUN :smiley:
CaptainNerbins-Haven’t seen him. Wouldn’t be opposed to a vote.
Shurian-Town even though the post I put up there.
Cassar-WAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?
HTM-Tried to do bad logic saying that this isn’t normal that I I don’t sheep… (Ii do when I am busy)
MaximusPrime-Town
Whammerist-Town
Tw1light-Town

Now looking at all of this it seems just useless.

which makes me even have less motivation to do this…

Rip firekitten.

We are too good, must nolynch /s

Minny Money Minny More, see who gets lynched on the floor.

1 Like

everyone and their grandparents dude

What wagon are you trying to advocate?

your cop protection robot bullshit was purely against town interest and now you’ve already apparently FIGURED OUT THE FUCKING COP
so clearly woah they’re quite fucking protected

It’s all about presentation my dude
I don’t think they sheep me because I’m marl, but because i explain the wagon in ways that make it easy to understand why i think they’re scum

1 Like

dear lord you just got done playing revenant
can you please start trying to take wifom into the equation

K this so pings me as you’re dumb or mafia what if we’re both town oh wait you didn’t even consider that

why the fuck did you include the first part then

i am always correct most of the time :^)

lmao ashe has barely even talked(has she talked at all actually) and she’s your top town? so many people talking here and it’s ASHE of all people? why?

Marl is not our lynch today.

i tried to wagon hippo for the entire game with multiple summaries and walls of text that did nothing because I was going against your obviously bullshit fake town peek
then you immediately flop EVERY READ YOU HAVE, just go “oh my reads were shit its d1 hehe ecks dee” and get 5 votes onto your garbage logic bullshit that is the SAME WAGON I had earlier WHILE THEY ARE OFFLINE

actually i sheep both times

i only push when i don’t like someone

We need people to give what they think.

Lurkers are dangerous, but I don’t see a need to push on them yet. I believe at least 1 scum are in this session.

Don’t judge me.

ITS THE STRANGE BLESSING FROM RNGEUS TO KNOW A RANDOM GOOD PERSON :slight_smile:

i mean, that sounds like mountainous!marl tbh

Death tunneling d1 is bad form Wham. Being able to admit your read was wrong (especially d1) is vital

My rando number generator has hit Maxi.
ah shit. but he’s my town read.
time to roll it again.

Then I don’t want to be good.

RNGesus is the way

Its just this feeling I have from ashe.

THEY ARE TOWN

the only tunnel I’m advocating currently is the fucking garbage disposal tunnel I want to send myself down
there has been a fucking 9 inch rusty nail up my foot this whole game
and I feel the two prongs of an M rubbing against my fucking bones and infecting me with tetanus