Purgatory III: The Reckoning! Spec Chat

ur a butt

was litterally going into your message to delete it and replace it, but its a image

1 Like

Just add the rule lol.

probably will have to, its noit like its fucking obvious, but no because people want to be shit heads as the message litterally implies we have to do more work to ban that shit

wheres the “we reserve the right to punish people who deserve it” rule

Mod abuse!

Hey do to a request, atm spec chat will not be allowed to be seen by the public. Due to this please do not discuss any identies of alts post game we may have told you.

1 Like

im sorry for any inconveniences

you told us alt identities?

i told one for sure (not sure if we told more), but i dont want any to leave this chat

ok so now I can actually speak my mind?

Fuck EVERY PLAYER THIS GAME

They are all, collectively, the worst single person to live. I strongly dislike all of them

I don’t even KNOW WHO SOME OF THEM ARE

AND I still think they are BITCHASS MOTHERFUCKES

LOOSERS
AND
CRINGE

MARSHAL OUT

3 Likes

:eyes:

haha funny

1 Like

but Dat

how will anyone know that Derps is alting

:wowee:

3 Likes

arent alt identities revealed postgame anyway

or is that not a thing that will always happen anymore

im not 100% sure off top of my head, but someone specifically asked due to “reasons”

Weebs in!

Katzen also in.
2 Likes

What if I make a hobby, entering all spec chats and asking for them to be private for “reasons”.

1 Like

that’d be mildly funny but also very ungamer

you can i guess you can, i think a host can deny you that right, but like the reasons is more so llike some players dont get harrassed. As like someone is worried that cause of their play they are going to be harrassed over it so the less people that know who they are the better

I wish I’d get harassed more often for how I play (not joking).