Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

So

Uh

The queue is long enough where we probably should be limiting people to submitting one game in the queue at a time

2 Likes

You could probably have multiple games in review

But only one in the actual queue at a time

3 Likes

Because frankly the like six month wait time is absurd

3 Likes

Tbh only three users repeat
What could be done is kind of give some speed boost for smaller games? You can run more smaller games at a time.

And that’s just for getting reviewed

Appears 3 times.

Appears twice.

However they’re co-hosts in most these games (Kat is main host in SFoL 64).

Zone is blacklisted I think so I don’t know why he’s on here.

Host and player blacklists are different would be my guess.

Yes true

Yep. I am sign-up blacklisted; not host-blacklisted.
Then again, even if I were to be host-blacklisted, I doubt anything would change at all since there are still 4 games before mine could start. 80 days ought to be long enough of a wait before mine starts.

1 Like

I doubt I’ll have time to host DR since both it and college are very time-intensive.

1 Like

Well i hope college lets up on ya, but if not we can always save it for later

1 Like

Well, college starts in 20 days, but DR will definitely not be over by then, not even if I could start it rn.

1 Like

Maybe your smart and handsone Co-host can help out with that. Shame you’ve been unable to find one

Main Host is supposed to do most work, not just leave everything to co-host.

1 Like

You hear that, @Icibalus ?

J/k, I love you.

The queue is long enough and the bandwidth is small enough that I think it’s necessary to start looking at some restrictions and this seems like a sensible one to start with

2 Likes

Widening the bandwidth… doesn’t seem like a feasible plan, huh? In order to prevent stress from multi-tabling, I assume.

I would hope it’s less that and more “not enough players to sustain more concurrent games”

Neither would be easy to solve though… especially with schools starting again.

shush
younger me was a lazy moron

1 Like