Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

powerx is bad setup design but copx is the worst offender by far

“I’m important.”

I said as much, and it’s equivalently true for a N1 cop kill, just sucks to be town not scum in that world

In short, bad play is punished more harshly than a standard Cop9

Which seems fine to me tbh

Let’s be real

If the Cop has outed themselves on D1, or a scum has outed themself on D1, then the game was already going to be over for that faction anyways

1 Like

just kidding, this forum exists to cater to my entertainment

start Dangan tomorrow or looser

1 Like

I’m against that as we’re already thin on players. 2 FMs+3 Miscs would be too much.

it would be dangan

Main reason i brought it up as trapped and big brother seem like they will take a good bit of time

miscs are usually really long and take really little effort per day

3 Likes

I think this is moreso for Trapped and Big Brother than Dangan

But the two currently running miscs require almost zero attention and are going to take a while

4 Likes

big brother will take at least a month and will probably take two
it’s currently standing at about one week per elim

If neither is done by next week then I can start if you like, tho.

i can assure u that big brother will not be done, as cohost

1 Like

The last round of trapped was slowed much more than I expected it due to player slowness/timezones/bad host explanations but it should prolly end in a couple of weeks.

Honestly, I’m fine with this if it’s Danganronpa.

Danganronpa already has all 16 players.
FM1 (Watch Your Mouth) is almost over.
FM2 (Anonymous FoL) is still in signups.

Misc1 (Trapped) will end at the end of the month more than likely.
Misc2 (Big Brother) has a long time to go and is basically a slowroll game.

3 Likes

Also Trapped and Big Brother take like no time at all like I mentioned earlier. I’m in both and they both aren’t really much of a time commitment at all

Yeah, I was in Trapped and personally I didn’t want to join Big Brother, but they aren’t hard gamemodes or time consuming ones.

Neither was Danganronpa, apart from for Alice (lol)

Mole is helping cohost right?

Yep, he is.

1 Like

but tldr thoughts from me are:

I don’t think current games will have a significant affect on activity in Dangan due to them being low commitments. If people slank they probably would’ve slanked anyways. That being said we should start it whenever Alice feels most comfortable, since hosting Dangan is basically a full time job

3 Likes