Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

Elon Musk is coming for your gold

If its ready to review send it my way, preferably through a dm message

Done!

Alright, I’ll see your game in a month or three.

1 Like

I can’t run it until summer, so even longer.

Look at all the non-reviewer reviewers!

Okay, that ought to give people time for about 9 games, I think.

If by “all”, you mean Marshal, then sure.
Then again, he got approval from Geyde, so meh.

Orange is reviewing my game, with DatBird’s permission.

I am many
I am one
I am :joy_cat:

…yep. All you need now is a cowboy hat on that emoji.

I was overseeing his review

YES
good

@Geyde
do i need to poke you again about morphomafia

I’m excited for BASTARD SWORD - Alice’s Super Ultra Mega Nonsensical Bastard Game whose Mechanics and Flavor make no Sense Whatsoever but for Some Fucking Reason Alice wants this Game to be a Balanced Singleball Game with no Conversions. She is Probably High as a Kite but Fuck it, what could Possibly go Wrong so May as Well Join. Plus it’s not Like You’re Using Your Time Productively so in and Play, or in and Slank and when you Get Pushed Just Self-Vote and AtE II: Electric Boogaloo - the Return of the Mafia - the Jester Strikes Back, Much to Icibalus’ Chagrin

6 Likes

personally i prefer BS - ASUMNBGwMaFmnSWbfSFRAwtGtbaBSGwnCSiPHaaKbFiwcPgWsMaWLPinLYUYTPsiaPoiaSawyGPJSVaA2: EB - tRotM - tJSBMtIC

(credit to @Mistyx im stealing it tho)

7 Likes

probably

it’s good to know that BASTARD SWORD - Alice’s Super Ultra Mega Nonsensical Bastard Game whose Mechanics and Flavor make no Sense Whatsoever but for Some Fucking Reason Alice wants this Game to be a Balanced Singleball Game with no Conversions. She is Probably High as a Kite but Fuck it, what could Possibly go Wrong so May as Well Join. Plus it’s not Like You’re Using Your Time Productively so in and Play, or in and Slank and when you Get Pushed Just Self-Vote and AtE II: Electric Boogaloo - the Return of the Mafia - the Jester Strikes Back, Much to Icibalus’ Chagrin is finally in the queue
i can hardly wait

5 Likes

Review mountainous games :wink:

I mean… I once encountered a Guilty Child on a bastard game on PokeBeach?

Unless Guilty Child /= Scum InnoChild.
If it really is a scum with the ability to mechanically show that they are an InnoChild, then that is pretty much bad in general.