Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

Real and Heterosexual

What happened to Upick? It randomly fell down the queue

UPick was shuffled around in the queue because both hosts are hosting other games

There are multiple hosts?

Practically

The game has to be reviewed/monitored while it’s ongoing, as the setup isn’t known before signups

Both the reviewer/game manager and host have to be available for the game to run

return of the SFoLs

return of me making people suffer with Old Ruins :^)

SFoL 66: Knights of the Old Republic 3

Hmm if I wanted to host my first game, I’d start with a mountainous.
Only actions needed to process are votes and night kills.

misc gang misc gang

so we lookin at tree/24?

3 Likes

Frick u right I gotta add like a time limit or something

I’m looking forward to the Coup game. Hope I can make the sign up. :slight_smile:

I’ve played and then hosted a game on another site, but it would be fun to try it here.

1 Like

Did you change anything when you ran it on other sites?

Just curious

The first game, it was the standard. We did change things to allow 10 players. For the 2nd game, which I hosted, we added Allegiances from the expansion, but didn’t go with the Inquisitor yet. Not sure we’ll try a 3rd game with Inquisitor.

I think the Allegiances definitely helped added another layer. Where things would have been straightforward at the end normally, it became more interesting with people swapping Allegiances.

Hmm interesting…

I’ve tested out Inquisitors and Jesters with my friends before but I tend to find them a little unfair since they kinda just trade cards with players which kinda ruins the point of the game. Maybe they’ll work though here.

Also what are Allegiances I have never heard of those

This website gives a good overview of the expansion, including Allegiances.

Ender’s Comprehensive Pictorial Overview: More cards, more twists, more bluffing - more Coup! | BoardGameGeek

Here’s a link to the game I hosted. The OP has the rules we used.

Coup Game 2: Chasmgoat Wins! - Forum Games and Random Stuff - 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Yeah, not sure how I feel about Inquisitors. I’ve played with them in IRL games. It does feel unfair that they can basically look at everyone’s cards.

Huh Allegiances seem interesting… might introduce them the next time I play with friends…

1 Like