Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

Wowee

It’s considered bypassing a queue system.

And you claimed you sent it to me twice already, yet now you say that tou make role cards when game gets reviewed.

Creating good game takes several days of thinking. Not like quickly making roles when it gets to review.

no that was just me making shit up because i was too lazy to make role cards and i wasnt sure if i could just take it back to review

dude i put it on the queue weeks ago

firstly there’s an actual theme behind the setup, so it’s very obvious that it wasn’t just made up

Anyways, in the other games you’ve review (Absolutely Fabulous Mafia) I thought I made it obvious that I only came up with the role cards when the reviewer asks for role cards

So I had no idea it worked any differently

pigeon whatever happened to this smh

Exactly the point.
And that’s second time it happens.

You cannot just submit stuff to queue to reserve place and then lie to reviewer and quickly create some roles on spot when your time to review comes.

That’s exactly same thign which happened to gay mafia.

You lied to reviewer and you reserved spot in queue, instead of actually working on a game before submitting it for review.

That’s considered bypassing queue system and is forbiden.
So obviously I’m forced to send it back and possibly take other actions.

oopsie doopsie

How many Gay Mafias have there been again

2 Likes

Not enough

Too many.

Didn’t think there would be much interest, but if you want me to actually start making it, I will

ok

What is thinking

2 Likes

The Lying Darkness wins!

I’m in middle of making a setup, i’m making the poll to see the preference of people here:

What kind of setup do you prefere?

• Simple (Straightforward with little to none mechanics or gimmicks)
  • Complex (Complicated but there are a lot of things you can do as player and/or bunch of game mechanics)

0 voters

Would you be willing to play a JOAT 15?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

a 15 player games sounds bad
that’s the only reason

I don’t know, 15 player games are more manageable than 19-20 imo.
Oh yeah did I mention JOATs are a thing as well?

What type of Joat tho