Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

Wow seriously?
Guess I’ll be a sub again seeing my status.

When its ready. I check with each host everytime dw.

update for the 0 people who care - executive dysfunction is doing its thing and i havent actually finished rolecards for EE mafia

i have the OP and sample cards but not the actual flavored ones idk if i can still submit it for review like that or not

I don’t want to bump the BotF signup thread due to how long ago the last post was but is it getting canned?

Things are happening soon. hopefully

inb4 Tan hosts fish bucket

2 Likes

@DatBird

Quick question. When will I be able to open up the CD thread sign-ins?

Next Misc slot open. I assumed the June date was still good

1 Like

@Whysper any chance you could consider lowering the phase timer for Battle Royale 2?

Do you mean changing the round cycle to less than 24h? Like 12h?

With a processing tool, I can possibly do that. And it would be nice to speed up the game.

However, I’m worried that it might be a problem for some players. A few players consistently submitted actions close to the deadline. So it might be tough for them to do this twice a day. But we’ll see. I can probably ask people to state their preference when they join. If we have enough players who can do the 12h cycles, then it could be done.

If you’re talking about me I was just being lazy most of the time and was just too lazy to submit actions until the deadline weh.

I wouldn’t mind 12 hour deadline, but like maybe change it back to 24 hour deadline once X players die so that players have more time to think when they need to and have less when they don’t need to.

1 Like

(withdrawal deleted by flag, will be authoritatively posted in 24 hours unless automated)

6 Likes

Quoncy time

1 Like

quoncy

2 Likes

RIP every other setup

You forgot the purple balloon that zooms by everything

it was so fast it escaped the picture frame

Fair enough.

But is it fast enough to zoom by the Perma Spike?