Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

I feel like you’ve barely changed, you’ve just went from sounding energetic via text to :joy_cat:

katze went from uwugirl to bruhgirl

literally 100% of the blame for that is on :joy_cat:

3 Likes

O-O-O time

so did anybody notice that VLDR3 went poof

1 Like

I’m still working on a VLDR game I’m not sure how far along TL is on theirs

Oh I forgot to send that message knew I forgot something.

VLDR 3 atleast what I had is done and in playable state. Could I do more yes but is in a playable state.

Reason it has been moved back is due to no having enough time to run it die to working 50hour weeks currently which leave me with almost no energy left. Only hours I would be able to run would be 4pm EST - 12pm EST and that would leave me with zero time for weekly obligations I also have to attend to.

With the addition to Zone stepping down due to not having time to help either the game is in a definite hold until I can be in a state I can run it.

Think thats.all I wanted to say on it if there’s specific questions feel free to ask

3 Likes

when
:flushed:
when this?

probably after school gets out for them

(and after cfm)

1 Like

So… I decided to create another Misc/SGD game or what have you based on yet another VN ala what I did to DR. I’ll put Castle Desolation on hold until mid-late July and then run this new misc later this month.

Yes, I know that I should be running one game at a time, but Castle Desolation’s basically a glorified VLDR while what I have in the works should be fairly new to this forum.

2 Likes

Also Imma post hentai on the forums.

NSFW

2 Likes

Just remove Desolation and file in “Alice’s New Misc Based After Some Random Mystery VN Because She’s A Completely Nerdy Woman Who’s Into That Shit.”

Not game say what it’s based on as I enjoy making people guess OwO.

1 Like

Actually, I put Deso there at a later date.

How am I the third highest poster in this thread I literally joined the forums three months after this thread was made

OK when I ISO myself in this thread all I see is cringe. Why have I done this to myself

4 Likes

Me whenever I look at one of my past games.

Implying you have to look back to see cringe

so what’s the concept behind this

Actually, scratch that. Wazza did something based on that game earlier this year, but the way they did it was kind of like mixing up DR with it while my plans involve making it a purely distinct misc by using the source material rather than mixing it up with a DR Killing Game.

Still running the game though. Y’all should play it 'cause it’s an Alice game. And if you refuse then I’ll kidnap you and force you to play it.

OwO.

1 Like