Rebels In The Palace - Rebels Win!

Max who would be ur scum teammates if you were “a guard/king”

If I was scum, M would’ve outed me already

Max what do you think of hippo/cheese?

Hipping reads me as slightly king probably cause of the awkward interaction between M

Cheesy is null. He doesn’t talk much normally and isn’t talking much here

no it’s actually frustrating and grates down on my last fucking nerve.
if you are going to take the effort to join a forum mafia game, the least you can do is fucking PLAY TO A GOAL
if you refuse to address anyone seriously and constantly spout incessant nonsense, there’s fucking nothing I can do

haha want a funny joke guys
i’m going to ask random questions to every player, refuse to do fucking anything with any of the information myself, and refuse to contribute whatsoever
Hey @Firelitten, name your 17 top scumreads, best forum games, and fucking capri sun flavors so I can read it as I off myself
thanks

10 Likes

I mean, I did explain why I actually thought hipping was scum, and said that I had a slight scum read on you bc you kept ignoring that.

What? I’m trying to contribute. What about cheese? HAS HE SAID ANYTHING.

/Vote Max

SEE IM TRYING!

:thinking:

1 Like

Sorry whamm

I’ll talk less if that helps
But honestly I suck at reading people so if something I say seems dumb, that’s cause it probably is

this game is essentially just a mad turbo rush at whoever we find scummy
I still find marl most scummy to be honest, but I also want the people with less posts to engage
so I guess I’ll unvote and wait
/unvote

Btw Shurian said that rebels win if we Lynch king. We do not have to lynch his guards

Like in Assassins in the Palace, everything hinges on the King. Win or Loss, depends on whether you find King or nah.

christ almighty, PLEASE read the guard classcard.
if we hit a guard, we get extra chances to hit king before we lose majority and thus lose.
lynching guard == giving us the time needed to achieve our wincon.

but what if i think i know who the king is

then they’re a somewhat higher priority target but then again not even really that because as long as we don’t lose majority before we kill king we win?

M is the exact type of person that would try to sneakily(and hastily) inform the king that he is a guard early on, and he realized that the king doesn’t know who the guards are. he normally isn’t this smart as town, so i think he must be the scum guard who is informing the king while trying to pass it off as a joke.

whatever

as long as we win

if you’re on the hing kippo train, enjoy it
I’d rather we hit marl first.

fine

/vote Marl