Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

Anyone who thinks eli is incapable of posting or not freezing as scum needs to go read this game

His opener in this game IMMEDIATELY pinged me of his opener in that game but I couldn’t discuss it until now

hmm
i forgot i had a meta in that game

(help this has such bad implications)

1 Like

With that being said I do actively wolfread mist and it kinda felt like they were tmi’ing eli as town

my opener in this game

my opener in botf

i see how these are similar

oshit is this an HK in ICTM moment

2 Likes

I have no strong thoughts yet but I think regardless of her alignment, too much early pressure could make if difficult for her to get into the game. She did have one post that felt extremely caught-for-the-wrong-reasons-ey but that’s all I noticed that felt off from her.

what’s that suppsoed to mean
:eyes:

An opener isn’t just one post it’s your whole first sequence of posts

Misty was marking you as town just for your willingness to post but you clearly demonstrate in that game you’re more than capable of doing it as both alignments

fair enough

shit ngl brother thats kinda villagery from my boy marl

heck

1 Like

me and the bois at 2am havin laggy internet

where were we

these are my first five posts
i see no similarities here, other than they’re silly

Getting out of bed

im inbetween ‘thats a super villa thought process from Marl’ and ‘Marl knows I’d townread this’

but im reading the Eli ISOs now and yeah he’s right that Eli can post as scum and not look too uncomfortable

don’t particularly think Eli is wolfin atm (hes a nullboi tbhtbh) but the outdated meta argument is indeed true

It more or less just had a similar vibe

I think it’s probably nai and I do think mist possibly tmi’d you town but I can’t ignore the gut feelings I got from it earlier

1 Like

i see…

TL speak of the devil I was just about to talk about how I couldn’t get a read on you from your posts earlier

1 Like