WindwardAway Nightingale, Mistyx, Eli 3/9
Eli Derps, Marl 2/9
Chleb Jane 1/9
Marshal TL 1/9
Arctic Zone 1/9
Not Voting Gorta, App, WindwardAway, Min, Marshal 5

Ping @DatBird for mistakes and new votes. Or u get vcs slower

uh yeah I have thoughts

I kinda just wanna kill Marl if he doesn’t continue to improve, because if he’s town he will. Town Marl is really easy to find, like astonishingly so. Scum Marl feels like he read a book titled “How Town Marl Plays.” and tries to copy from it but just can’t. Marl’s posting when he woke up felt good breifly but other than that he’s been super lackluster. But the fact that he’ll just obvtown as town makes me feel like his slot is going to be easy to solve so we don’t have to go there today, since I do think his posting on the whole Eli thing was good and his subduedness before can realistically be attirbuted to “I know Eli’s wolfing cuz of an ongoing game and can’t bring it up.”

Highest townread is probably Chloe rn. Reading through I hard mindmelded on a few posts as I was reaading them. I’ll quote the particular one that came to mind. In hindsight idk if this post is even remotely accurate but when I read it I vibed with it super hard. And like I can respect Chloe’s wolfgame, but there were a couple of posts where their though process was just so completely identical to mine I don’t think they can fake it? Like if they did then I’m shooketh.

I is conflicted on Wind should probably actually look at the slot more closely. I feel like they’ve been generically wolfyTM but the way thread handled them makes me think they’re probably town tbh.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I can go more in-depth on other people too but they’d be more nuanced reads that I’d have to spend more time thinking about. People that gave me town vibes off the top of my head are like Arctic, Mist, Silviu/Sulit, and SDA, but I’d have to reread for more specifics on any of those

2 Likes

many words

read

1 sec

1 Like

wind is this all you’re v-reading me for btw

i’d like to think i’d be a competent enough wolf to fake some uncertainty image

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to look at Apprentice soon

Have we even played fm together
I actually don’t remember if we have or not outside of BoTC

My dude has like four posts and they’re all in the last 10 minutes

I don’t think we have?

But I’m like 6/6 on your alignment before being informed in spec chat

his only content post was created 2 minutes ago
so uh
you could just
do it now

2 Likes

oh uh, so why are we voting App then?

i would be worried if you didn’t know marl’s alignment in informed spec chat

1 Like

oh i read that post wrong

Explain the towniness from mist pls

prior to being informed you goose

1 Like

good post keep it up

ping me with your thoughts on wind when you get there please

no, I actually think your general thought progression looks like you put on your thinking cap and were actually solving
it’s kind of weird, but the way you jumped on me for accidentally copying your opener is like… an easy thing for a wolf to jump on, but also strikes me as a weird thing for a wolf to jump on. coupled with the way you read me off the remark about people not appreciating my jokes lol.

honestly at first when you just kind of quoted me and went “these posts are gross” I thought it looked scummy, but the explanation you gave later as a followup looked better because you actually did explain stuff.