Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

Welp

at least im going to get to play day two in a mafia game lol

I don’t think i’ll be eliminated before i become a threat to wolves and if I get close i’ll relentlessly bitch in thread

cya thread

i mean whatever

i don’t really care if im “weird” ive already obvtowned to anyone with two eyes, blonde hair, a riza hawkeye profile picture, and a bad taste in anime

marshal still obvwolfing

peace

1 Like

so are you town then

bc if you are you have an obligation to play the game and you’re directly going against our chances of winning by having people solve around the fact that you’re a wolf

its probably the most -EV thing you can do here

if I was town I’m literally at the point where I’d almost prefer wolves to win because I literally just get ignored entirely in thread and scumread and no one even bothers to listen to me

but I already hardclaimed wolf

E

like I want to get better and my reads have been really good when I spec, but if I’m literally the top consensus wolfread d1 every game I play I don’t see how to stop it

you had some people TRing you
you shouldn’t have given up so quickly

but like I was going over today and nothing I posted has changed that. I’m just trying to understand how I can not be in that position next time

if you flip v i will actually be very upset and disappointed

im not trying to guilt trip you or whatever its just
i know for a fact you’ve done this shit as town so im giving you one last chance to rescind or its kinda GT territory

if you dont rescind everything you post from now on will be entirely ignored by me and i will suggest everyone else do the same
even post-flip

chloe stop thinking about worlds in which they flip V

deal with it if it happens, they sealed their own fate

stop giving a shit about their alignment

why are you being so hostile

just let me game

because i know you well enough

you’re capable of talking yourself out of voting him D1

i mean you already had a lot of eyes on you because you were absent the entirety of yesterday

you could have had a much more believable progression if you were staying up to date with the thread

ugh fine I rescind

I’m just doing this so I don’t get accused of GT or whatever

I just want to know what to improve on for next time. How do I get people to townread me? Like I even started specifically making posts to try and get certain people to townread me and that didn’t work either

what

why are you doing this as town

i’d much rather not solve around the notion that someone is a wolf if they arent and the fact that im not completely sold when hes openwolfing is concerning

no im 100% down to policy him and ive never been 100% down to policy anyone ever

if hes a villager and he doesnt rescind then everything he says from this point is worthless and i will consider it bullshit

if he flips v (now that ive seen him rescind) i might be inclined to take some of what he says seriously

I was avoiding entering thread cuz I was scared of being scumread as soon as I did, which maybe was a bad choice I guess

dont do either of these things as either alignment

gl

i mean, i don’t see how it could have been worse than your situation created by entering thread only today?