Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

actually I’m taking this out of the spoiler, it’s probably-correct and I don’t want it to be lost

lol, now it’s unavailable in my country xD

Bruh. Do something.
If you don’t plan to backread, then at the very least vote someone, whether it be to start a drama or simply meme.

it would be weird for wolf!me to say that, though, considering Apprentice sort of shielded my slot until he got called out for it

people post too damn fast and if I am going to do anything before the EoD I have to skim this thread (which means I likely won’t retain crap), so I don’t have a damn clue. I couldn’t even give you a summary of what was said in the last 1k posts

Cool. What is the reasoning behind this wagon?

I don’t see the problem in skimming; that’s literally what I am doing, and the reason I don’t respond nor know stuff that doesn’t mention my name.

it’s 4 in the morning and still don’t have a clue (also I likely won’t be up before the EoD if I sleep now)

Then… vote? If you are unlikely able to do anything at around EOD, then at least do something now.

that’s irrelevant because App is YBW now, it might have some merit if he were still in the game (because presumably you would generally prefer to have people who townread you alive) but he’s not

the reasoning behind my Derps vote? I gave it.

fair point

Can I have the quote or at least a summary?
I don’t want to ISO you, who’s known to make lots of posts.

I disagree with this take but I think it’s villagery, like I think Wind is factually wrong about ‘what a wolf would do’ but it’s a take with a lot of depth-of-thought and I can see how Wind would get there from the specific games she’s played in

have you seen Marl in like any wolfgame ever

I don’t think Derps is a wolf and App has been known to openwolf (nothing screams wolf in ybw’s ISO either)

what about derps iso do you think is villagery

this is radical, but /vote Sulit legit my highest scumread

Gorta