I’d veto it

Partially out of guilt for vig10er
Partially bc i know if theyre villaging theyre a huuge asset to town
Partially bc ez lowposter CFD miselim potential

1 Like

The last time we turbod low activity jane was stickmin

Their ‘ewwww’ thoughts on Wind’s Derps case was like
Pretty on par with my thoughts on said case

And the fact that its a ‘viberead’ over something more concrete makes me feel kinda good about jane? Idk if that makes any sense

Its my brain going ‘idk how long its been since jane has wolfed and idk how good they are at wolfing but they caught onto a vibe i dont know if they would as a woofer’

??

1 Like

Your posts felt super towncred-grabby in an intentionally designed way

As town you throw out reads more or less but you were far less loose with your reads and a large part of your iso had performative chunks that I remember from your wolf games

I’m taking some of it back, it’s not insanely confident but my vote is where it is for a reason

Night
Misty
SDAL
Katze
Min

I would not veto any of these wagons I think

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed because I have healthy Chloe paranoia but am suppressing it because I wann work with u

Min >rand v

Not onegalocktown but still more likely to be villa

And i’d rather we kill a wolf today

1 Like

Veto min, townlean katze but it’s katze so I’m not saying no

Others look p solid

1 Like

Iv been trying to be less lose with my reads because it seemed to just annoy people more often than not

I’m making an attempt at developing my reads more before I push anything

Thats ok

I currently am numb to emotions out of exhaustion

But lets pretend im paranoid about you too

I think mist is mafiabut she has this infectious guilt where every time you’re wrong on her it feels progressively worse to mistyeet her

Yes

Also like I said before this would be a thing regardless of alignment

Im totally not letting other people take the wheel wrt reading mist so i dont have to feel bad if shes a villager and we bonk her

Nope nope couldnt be me

It doesn’t feel as intentional when u town iyam but I’ll reluctantly give you space on the basis of playstle change

What’s this mean

If you ask me

Sometimes it is sometimes it isn’t

Depends on how I’m feeling

I’m making an attempt to figure out how to be town leader because I suck at it and bring townread tends to help with it

Ignore the part where Iv failed