Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

huh?

that role just sounds wolfy

that’s a point towards Eli being town in my eyes

listen, I have been saying Derps is a villager on d1

I shold be able to read AT eventually

I was going to make this a separate post, but this thread is hard to read. It’s filled with hyperposters who primarily speak in wallposts. I can come back every day and consistently get 500-1000 posts (most of which are wallposts and memes from katze) to read. So, don’t think I am failing to provide content when I am struggling to even retain what I read when I was working to catch up

SBMFLBWE

/Vote gorta

excessive wallposts will always be wolfy to me because it means more people will likely avoid your posts and might miss if you slip up as a wolf

I may or may not have said something similar in regards to Wind this game

I’ll try to make more content, but I want people to understand my lack of content

I unironically think Sulit/Chloe/Katze are wolfy each for different reasons

okay what are the reasons

Derps is never a hit and Chloe’s suggestion to just let Marl die via darkvotes if wolfy as hell

why do you townread derps
why is sulit and katze a wolf

If it has anything to do with IRL then there is no need to explain. At this point it is in your NAI meta anyway.

IDK why you think Derps would never die when he’s literally 2nd wagon.

I’ve explained my sulit read and I don’t appreciate the openwolf jokes from Katze. Katze also did this in that one RM game in which they were lost wolf “guys, I’m not the lost wolf” and then was lost wolf.

it doesn’t have to do with IRL

Derps isn’t a hit because I don’t think Derps is a wolf

also I would be weary of anyone townreading me blindly

Your thoughts are useless without arguments.

it’s because I have a 80% accurate read on Derps as a player

That’d be about… a quarter up to a half of everyone in this game.

The ones I remember now are… @katze, @Arete and @Chloe.

That tells me nothing. Give me posts instead of “I have a negative forty percent accuracy when reading this random guy”.

2 Likes

no, Chloe is flip flopping on my slot, Katze is blindly reading me V (which is another reason I think Katze W), and I don’t remember Arete’s take on me (I think it’s “I don’t understand why people are town reading him”)