1 Like

lol i wont be

sad

i wont be sad

1 Like

Eli has like 10 AI posts

this is like the first one
and i don’t understand
@EliThePsycho explain otherwise i’ll have to throw you in the group of people saying words for the sake of doing it

eli’s probing of katze seemed actually kind of genuine

eli was quick to counter katze’s villageread of gorta
i think this assertiveness is probably >rand v especially from eli

i struggle to believe that eli really thought chloe’s n0 claim was real and he was actually surprised
this seems like
very fake
which causes a slight problem because his probing of katze seemed genuine

normally i’d say that someone just accepting the blunt of a read like this would probably be >rand v as a wolf would be concerned about responding with an adequate rebuttal
though from what i’ve heard it would not surprise me if eli just
accepted it as a wolf too, since he apparently freezes as scum

i don’t think wolf!eli would bring much attention to the fact that they didn’t actually read anyone’s posts to come up with this readlist until questioned so this is a good look
though i do think he realized jane was in the game? her first messages were at the start of the game when he was in thread with her, so this is probably fake @EliThePsycho unless you’re just exaggerating that they hardly had any posts

when i was asking eli about his scum meta he brought attention to the fact that the thing in discussion was actually relevant to his town meta as well
likely village motivated as it’s another example of his transparency, particularly when i was questioning him about his wim this game

idk what to do with this other than say that i highly doubt he could have missed this
it’s
not AI though
why would he bother saying this as a wolf if he did actually read it

oh apparently he forgot

uh
this is a post
i am once again going to avoid trying to read these derpclears

the only concerns here are like
the thing with chloe and jane? maybe?

the interaction with katze seemed villagery and everything else is just eh
i wanted to check eli because he has a decent amount of of posts but (as usual) i had him as null and i still kind of do, though i’d probably lean him on the town side of null

uh
i thought most of her posts about you being a wolf were jokes

@YoubutWorse has been replaced in for @Apprentice

Do not discuss replacements or no more kneecaps

alright it seems app was decently scumread before I came in, and im not the best at being a town so
also replacing into a slot like this, and its gonna force me to make reads??? ugh
ill do my best to be town but i am really rusty on all of this and haven’t played in a while, so thats gonna be my excuse lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone know when eod is?

app outed as wolf before subbing in

er

subbing out

bruh im not even a wolf what

uh
your slot effectively isn’t in the game anymore

im going to commit joycat

:joy_cat:

joycat committed

leaving thread now bye hf

1 Like

You mean town?

They didnt read as jokes to me but i might be stupid

Im gunna essplode

;_;

alright well if im like guaranteed dead I say focus on making other reads besides me

i mean, when i saw this i kind of just assumed most of her posts saying you were a wolf were a joke until she actually gave a real reason

Just provide everything you can

Anything and everything that comes to your mind

you’re probably already doing this from what ive seen but still gonna push for it yknow

Those are jokes yeah

They dont contribute to my read on her in the slightest

i have done this before then people call me hedgy so