Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

Dont speak

1 Like

Uh SoD is going to be delayed a bit due to Luna not being here

1 Like

Apologies. Due to the hostess’s incredibly poor time management skills, SoD will be delayed until 2021-04-12T18:00:00Z

5 Likes

@Marluxion
@Nightingale
@an_gorta_pratai
@Mistyx
@Jane
@Zone_Q11
@Chloe
@SirDerpsAlot
@Marshal
@katze
@PokemonKidRyan
@ATNoName
@arete
@sulit

The Hidden. Mercy None? Maybe. Maybe not

@ATNoName has died!

Glide

"Glide is a rare demon hunter spell card, from the Scholomance Academy set.

Glide can be obtained through Scholomance Academy card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Glide can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.

A great card to be played when having a nearly empty hand for more card draw.

If as an outcast, it can be used to disrupt their next turn plan or put their main combo cards back into their hand. It can also be used when opponent have no cards in hand/deck to make them take fatigue damage.

Glide is an innate demon hunter ability that allows the demon hunter to extend their wings, slowing their decent while in midair.

• In development, Glide originally cost 5, and drew five cards for both players.[1] In this state, it was acknowledged as one of the weakest cards in the set, so it was changed to its current iteration late in development.
  • The card’s flavor text is a reference to the song “A World of Imagination”"

*“Come with me, and you’ll see, a whole new hand of possibly the same cards.” - Some fuck from the Hearthstone Wiki.

You are Glide, the most powerful, most unstoppable card ever printed in Hearthstone. Your existence has warped the metagame to an unfathomable degree, making it impossible to run the previously dominant deck of Exodia Mage thanks to this card’s unparalelled ability to shuffle combo pieces into decks, thereby disrupting the gameplan of every deck in the game. All fell to dust upon your inclusion, and nothing was left.

Except actually Demon Hunter doesn’t need the card draw and just runs Skull of Gul’Dan instead. As a consequence, you’re a Town Overrated Card.

• You have the right to vote, unlike people who thought Glide was going to be OP (Passive) » - You are a Darkvoter.
  • Reddit Bandwagon (Passive) » - Every day, while you are alive, a game of SHEEP will be played as an event. The event will select a winner; all darkvotes are removed from said event winning player.

You win with the Town.
Eliminate all Mafia.

Marluxion remains poisoned.

No more SHEEP. With the death of the most powerful Hearthstone card, society has moved past the need for SHEEP.

Day 3 begins, and will end in 48 hours.

You may now post.

1 Like

hahahahahhahahahaa

they fucking did it

case marshal after school

marsrhal scoom

jyo cat

1 Like

marshal and chloe are the same alignment

katze i swera to god

my lw cop told me katze was lw ;flushd;