Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

TAKE IN EVERY INCH OF HIM.
how did niall silvain even get here he comes from another plane of existence
TAKE IN E V E R Y I N C H

@PokemonKidRyan was executed. They were:

Summary

Miles Edgeworth

“Amateurs, amateurs. Listen to me, Mr. Wright. In the courtroom, evidence is everything. Without it, you have nothing. You ARE nothing.”

You are Miles Edgeworth, a prodigious prosecutor famous for having a near-perfect win record. But beneath the respectable surface, a dark past and the dark teachings of Manfred Von Karma lie. In future games you will become a gamer, but right now, you’re the Mafia Corrupt Redirector.

• Legal Profession (Passive) » - You are a Darkvoter. Due to your high standing, whenever you cast a Darkvote, a second Darkvote will be secretly placed on that person.
  • Evidence Is Everything (Passive) » - At the end of each day, if the player with the most Darkvotes is a member of the Mafia, learn the Dark Votecount.
  • Public Investigation (Night) » - Choose a player. They will target the player with the most votes on the Dark Votecount tonight. - 2 uses.

You win with the Mafia.
Achieve parity with the Town.

Night 3 begins and will end at 2021-04-15T17:00:00Z

You may not post.

8 Likes

Yes Night is 23 hours due to trying to fit hosts schedule, and action lock will be 30 mins before that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 21 hours.

Actions are locked, and SoD will begin shortly.

OKAY SO I THINK THIS FLAVOUR HAS DRIFTED THOROUGHLY FROM THE PHYREXIAN THEME, HUH. YOU’RE JUST POSTING FBLPHP NOW. THIS IS ALMOST LIKE HOW MTG FORGOT THAT IT WAS A STORY ABOUT THE PHYREXIANS AND URZA AND CAME UP WITH A DRAGON WHOSE PLAN BOILED DOWN TO "WHY DON’T I, THE BIGGEST PLANESWALKER, NOT SIMPLY EAT ALL THE OTHERS. ANYWAY KATZE FUCKING DIED. SO THAT’S A THING.

@katze is dead. They were:

Korin

Hi internet strangers, I have a real life name but you guys can call me “katze”. It’s actually the german word for cat, haha. It’s pronounced “kat-zuh”, for the record, and it’s a name i really just like using. Whenever I need to choose a profile picture, I choose a cat of course. I’m a kitty cat! I love randomly saying “meow”, or saying things like “meowch” instead of “ouch”, or “right meow” instead of “right now”. Did you guys know that before I actually spoke in forum of lies voice calls, i’d just randomly meow? How quirky! I even chose nothing but an antrhopormorphised dragon, a pokemon, and a cat for my picks in Icibalus’s Upick Forum Mafia Game! But there’s one thing to remember. IM NOT A FURRY!!!

You are Korin, an 800-year old martial arts master who lives on top of a giant god damn tower. And also a cat. And also a god. To be frank, you’re probably the least weird character in Dragonball, to my knowledge. You are the Town 1-shot Parity Cop(ze). Trust me, the (ze) is a relevant modifier.

• Wisdom. Also cat. (Passive) » - You are a Darkvoter.
  • Kami Training (Night) » - Choose another player. You will learn if they are the same allignment as the player with the most votes on the Dark Votecount, as well as learning the name of the player with the most votes on the Dark Votecount… - 1 use, cannot be used on Night 1.

You win with the Town.
Eliminate all Mafia.

Marluxion is poisoned, and will die if they have 3 or more darkvotes going into a night.

SirDerpsALot is poisoned, and will die if they have 3 or more darkvotes going into a night.

Day 4 begins, and will end in 48 hours.

You may now post.

1 Like

Marshal is actually town holy shit

Sister)): fugg

ayaya

I have … a check

I’m not sure if it’s a redcheck

also everyone is going to yell at me when I say who my target was but I swear I had a reason

This goes out to all the haters who said i was WRONG

1 Like

this is for the best

katze ily but if you didn’t die you would have been railroaded by me eventually, possibly today

/vote mist

spanish bye

save it till at least 12h in

loool

How

1 Like

*hoe

1 Like

Do maf have a rolecop or smthn

Why tf did katto die

sulit
did you not read mists eod or